Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: surf_mesa music

Post Thanks / Like
    There are many flaws in your arguement, for one you said you have seen me ban others other than Left, but that is not true as if you were to look at the ban history, i have only banned melco. Also i call him melco because that was his name before he got his 1 day ban. The thing is when i asked who wanted melco to stop starting the bonus music, 7-8 people said yes and one said no, but he still didn't stop so i decided to ban him for 30 minutes so people could surf the map in peace. I am not the one that manages maps.

Post Thanks / Like
    HAHAHAHAHAH, 7-8 people said stop when their was 58 people on the server
    And thank you tink, Im over this admin bulling and abuse

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    many flaws? yes iv seen you ban them. i didnt no his name was melco? you cant stop the mesa music cause its a map bonus, and when there are more then 9 people on, which i know there was cause i was on, then saying 8 people said yes doesnt justify at all why you did it. i say again can i speak to a real admin

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Left View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAH, 7-8 people said stop when their was 58 people on the server
    And thank you tink, Im over this admin bulling and abuse
    58??? the server had like 15-20 people haha

Post Thanks / Like
    When you got on most likely, When i went to join surf_mesa, there were 58 people,

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinks The RNJESUS View Post
    many flaws? yes iv seen you ban them. i didnt no his name was melco? you cant stop the mesa music cause its a map bonus, and when there are more then 9 people on, which i know there was cause i was on, then saying 8 people said yes doesnt justify at all why you did it. i say again can i speak to a real admin
    look at the bans, ive only banned melco. And considering he didn't listen to what i was asking him, he was also disrespecting an admin. I can understand why you are trying to defend him as you guys are clearly good friends.

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    i defend anyone against admin that doesnt follow there own rules, its just this one was top thread

KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think of it this way Left:

If you walked into a school/library/whatever and started playing loud music while people were focusing on their own activities should you get thrown out? Yes, anyone would do that is just someone seeking negative attention.

You got negative attention for doing something similar and you're acting surprised - pls leave

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey jux, think of it this way youre accused of murder, you walk into a court and sit down, the judge says your guilty, end of story... hmm fair? no plz leave

Post Thanks / Like
    Righto mate, It's called a bonus for a reason don't like it, Fuck off simple as that
    And im not looking for negative attention i just want little fuck boys like stratex to know that he can't just abuse his power when ever he feels like it

Also you should be thanking me, If it was for people like me who donate you wouldn't have this server to surf on, So please think about that before you comment ..

Thread Information