Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: surf_mesa music

Post Thanks / Like
    How the fuck can you abuse a bonus ... you were clearly dropped as a child and need some sort of treatment

and yes i did say that i have it in a text fill, not the point you're 16 trying to act "Mature" with makes you sound like a fucking idiot and from what i can see you really don't like me and i don't care, but the fuck you have to act like such a better person then me to try and prove a point is fucking beyond me
    I fucking get it, You're a admin big tough kid, The doesn't mean shit so stop acting like a little keyboard warrior get over yourself
    You've done nothing as a admin so far, and you're more useless then a broken condom
    So leave me alone, If i want to play a bonus that is apart of a map then i will and if you don't like it, Go back to your little dark hole you came out of and stay there

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stratex5 View Post
    I think this comment clearly shows how immature you can get. I do not abuse my admin, this was a case of you pushing me to take some action of my own discretion. If you don't respect the players then you will get handled by someone higher up. Also saying that high ranked players should go to another server is extremely rude. They are there to surf. It is a SURF SERVER. Not a 'sit in the bonus and spam the music so I can annoy everyone' server.
    So immature says the 16 year old, Who lives at home with mummy and daddy and they pay for everything
    Talk to me about being mature when you have to work got a living ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Left View Post
    How the fuck can you abuse a bonus ... you were clearly dropped as a child and need some sort of treatment

and yes i did say that i have it in a text fill, not the point you're 16 trying to act "Mature" with makes you sound like a fucking idiot and from what i can see you really don't like me and i don't care, but the fuck you have to act like such a better person then me to try and prove a point is fucking beyond me
    I fucking get it, You're a admin big tough kid, The doesn't mean shit so stop acting like a little keyboard warrior get over yourself
    You've done nothing as a admin so far, and you're more useless then a broken condom
    So leave me alone, If i want to play a bonus that is apart of a map then i will and if you don't like it, Go back to your little dark hole you came out of and stay there
    My age has nothing to do with my maturity, I am also not 16 anymore.

You also need to calm down because you know perfectly that you had annoyed everyone on the server. Also I don't 'hate' you, if anyone else had kept spamming the music, i would have done the same thing. Also it's not your judgement to say whether I have done anything as admin. I feel as though I have helped many people with my admin, you are just one to be displeased as you cannot come to terms with not having control.

I've spent long enough arguing with you, so we will wait for evolv or Sacred to decide on the next step.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Left View Post
    So immature says the 16 year old, Who lives at home with mummy and daddy and they pay for everything
    Talk to me about being mature when you have to work got a living ...
    I think you really need to go rethink yourself and your behavior because the way you handle yourself is not of someone who is 'mature'.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stratex5 View Post
    I think you really need to go rethink yourself and your behavior because the way you handle yourself is not of someone who is 'mature'.
    Startex seriously, How on earth is that Bonus abuse and not admin abuse stop trying to justify your stupid disliking towards me, and saying you're sorry when you're clearly not and you clearly don't give a fuck,

Please go learn the definition of 'Admin", And learn what they are meant to do

Also if someone is "Lagging" from music then they music have a some serious computer problems and should probably get the shit fixed

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    joining in on this conversation, iv heard many reports of admin abuse from stratex on multable servers where ii dont hear anything from about left, have you got screanshots of the high ranked players asking him to stop playing the mesa music? and if they are high ranked why are they playing mesa? go play on there own expert server where they have control? please real admins take care of stratexx.

7. Likes Left liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who are these people that say i abuse my Admin? There are always going to be people that complain about something being unfair, but that is why there is an Admin. To maintain order so that the majority of people are happy. I always try to do the best thing i can and have only ever banned Left. Changing maps because the timer broke or muting mic spammers is not Admin abuse. Also i do not need to carry evidence of bans that i give, it was done under my own discretion. I was playing mesa to get a top time, high ranked players deserve the right to play in a peaceful environment where they can selfmute people, but not have to be forced to listen to a map bonus, because 'you feel like it'.

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    well youre wrong on the banning point because there have been numerous people mention you banning them for no reason on servers, then you server hopping anyway? hows is that fair, and if you want to ban someone, yes you should have proof of why you banned them, else fucking unban them because you have no proof, do you think a court can just ocnvict someone without evidence or proof of the crime? should be same here you want to keep order among the civilians then stop opressing them and have proof, when you say i do it at my own discretion all that is saying to me, is your banning cause you dont like him. Hence the admin abuse. you ban someone put it up on the site with a screen shot of what they are doing wrong, so that they can appeal that ban on the thread otherwise dont ban people, either that or get your admin powers taken off you. again simple as that

Post Thanks / Like
    How is it possible multiple people have complained to you that I have banned them, when i have only banned one person (melco/left) also this is a game server, I gave my word that I felt the bonus abuse was extremely annoying to the majority of people.

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    so its youre word that people were annoyed ? so your not sure, your story is falling apart mate, now youre telling us all that you banned him because you "think" people were annoyed, and banning other people. iv seen you do it on a server myself that wasnt left? and if his name is melco why are you saying it on a public forum? i dont go round telling people your name do i. sick of admins thinking they are high and mighty just cause of an admin status. take the music of the map if "you" dont want to deal with it, or dont you have that authority? seriously enough, can i speak to a real admin please

Thread Information