Re: qr

YOU CAN FUCK MY BITCHES ANYTIME QR

Yes.

I am slaraka.
    I am slaraka.

KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I will still stay out for this application.

I like you qr, I have nothing against you but, I wont vote on this one.

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

QR stats now
    7 Top 10's
    2 map WR's
    9 WRCP
    3 WRCB

That's not enough??? I read the new app system thread and from what I see that is enough. Plus you need to add his apparent mapping ability to the mix.

I'm just sayin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous?
    I'll stay out for this one.

But if I follow what we talked on the app system thread i would vote no but I don't think its applied or even going to be.

I like you but i don't think you're skilled enough to join the clan.

So no vote for me.
    Sure it will be applied, I had already told qr that I am not happy with this application and that I would post something soon.

First, regarding the app system, the discussion about it sort of died down and there was no consensus reached on the key points which is why I haven't said that the changes discussed will be applied.

So I haven't posted anything so far because I was just waiting for things to play out first. (There is a specific reason for that too)

So some of the key things that therapist suggested I agree upon and since the app thread got nowhere I will just use them.
    Quote Originally Posted by THERAPIST
    If you want people to have more wr's / top10s you can still vote no atm, it's not like getting the reqs down automatically gets you in.

The problem is that if you vote no for someone you end up having to explain yourself to them and their friends and looking like a dick, so it's a lot more attractive to just vote yes or not vote. I think applications should just be done as polls where members can vote yes/no without revealing their vote. I feel like a lot of votes atm are just like "this guy asked me to vote for him on steam and I kinda like him so I'll vote yes even though I don't really know him or necessarily want to vote yes."

That and perhaps disallowing inactive members from voting (ie. Daniel voting for exydos) or something? IDK.

Ideally I think if someone gets +5 or +7 or w.e. it should be because the clan wants them in, and if theyre really that bad they shouldn't be able to get that +5 or +7, or the same people voting for a required amount of wrs/top10s here would be to blame.
    So qr currently has 2 WR, 9 WRCP, 2 WRB and 7 top10s (which include the WRs). He is also rank 132. I can't comment on how skilled, or whether he is skilled enough though.

Then the idea of anonymous voting was brought up, but I do not agree with that idea because I want things to be transparent. Sure people do not want to look bad and get friendships broken but there should be NO JUDGMENT on what people post. I would hope people are 100% truthful on what they post.
    That said I would like everyone who posted yes/no to edit their post and give a good explanation as to why they voted this way. (The vote will not count until this was done and it seems to everyone that the reason provided is truthful and sufficient).

Another thing are inactive members. Dan, Brax and slaraka are all inactive (as far as I am aware) so their votes will not count. There is nothing wrong with being inactive, but you cannot post on apps if you are inactive, that is just not fair because you cannot possibly know how this person has been playing/acting/interacting with others recently.

And as far as the how many votes you need. We do have more members now so +7 would probably be a good idea.

------------

Please remember that getting the +7 (as it is now) does not automatically mean that you get into the clan. Evolv or myself still do need to approve you. I, as I have told potential applicants that asked me, am not against people making apps if they wish, as long as they meet at least the very basic requirements, but you will need final approval if you get through the voting process.

As far as qr, I am not sure yet and I haven't decided yet if he is fit for the clan. From my experience qr has been associated with people that are exploitative of the timer but qr hasn't been very helpful to me in regards to that. So I am not sure if he has the server's well being in mind and would he have the clan's well being in mind if he joins. So I am still thinking about it and will make up my mind based on what people say in their explanations to their votes.

NOTE: I rushed what I typed and I haven't proof read it. I will probably make changes or correct my self later.

Post Thanks / Like

Another thing are inactive members. Dan, Brax and slaraka are all inactive (as far as I am aware) so their votes will not count.
    I was given KSF admin colors etc by evolv and said that I was playing enough to be considered active again. This was during late Autumn(I think) though so I dunno if I am still considered active.

but you cannot post on apps if you are inactive, that is just not fair because you cannot possibly know how this person has been playing/acting/interacting with others recently.
    With school I play when I can but I talk to QR frequently on our teamspeak; so at the very least I know enough of how he interacts.

If you still consider me inactive I understand.

~ slaraka
    I am slaraka.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by unt0uch4bl3
    Another thing are inactive members. Dan, Brax and slaraka are all inactive (as far as I am aware) so their votes will not count. There is nothing wrong with being inactive, but you cannot post on apps if you are inactive, that is just not fair because you cannot possibly know how this person has been playing/acting/interacting with others recently.
    It's ok, I understand if my vote will not count.

KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I said yes because qr is high skilled player who is constantly playing and improving, on top of that he is a spectacular mapper and has a strong knowledge in surf. I've had numerous conversations with him that I greatly enjoyed and think he will make an excellent addition to the KSF clan.

Thread Information