Hey after researches, have I concluded that those wrcps should be cheated:

surf_forbidden_tomb2 - s2. (by ^Cr1sb). Why? Because the time is basicly impossible, it was something like 1-2secs cmon...
surf_impact - s1. (by TeK). Why? Was done in 1-2secs, even with a telehop it wouldnt be possible, it's clearly some kind of bug.
surf_diamond - s3. (by ins). Why? He got it in 9,98secs, it's like 20secs from rank2 at the stage.
surf_presmon_fix - s4 (by Antares). Why? The time is impossible, mostly people are saying it was lagged by a coincidence
surf_lodypreview - s9 (by asko). Why? It was done in ca. 2secs, it have been bugged at some way.
surf_zion - s2 (by Hollywood). Why? It was done in 1-2secs, the stage should be around 20secs long.
surf_palette_v2 - s1 (by Pez ). Why? The difference between stagerank2 and stagerank1 is more than doubled, and the time seems to be impossible for sure..
surf_core_fix - s3 (by Noob ). Why? The difference between stagerank2 to stagerank1 is too big, and the the time doesnt give sense.
surf_fruits - s4. (by ???Koi ) Why? Because of this...

[Elite] authentic : du har glitchet en af mine wrcps
[Skilled] NIPA : !mtop surf_fruits
*SPEC* [Veteran] [-.-'] : !player Koi
[Casual] ???Koi !!!!!!!!!! : Lol, ja for en måned siden og ingen vil gøre noget ved det?

Translated:

authentic: U have glitched one of mine wrcps.

Koi : Lol, yes for 1 month ago, and no one is gonna do a shit about it.

A lot of people are accusing -Guler- to be a cheater as well, also his wrcps doesnt give sense. I will recommend admins to check him..