Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

Mikki's Application

First Name: Mikki

CSS Username: Mikki-Meeks

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29018664

Steam Account Name: Mikkichan

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS: It's been around 2 years.

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS: Surfing, it seems like i've done it for so many years. If I were to give an estament, it'd be two years and a half.

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: Almost a year I can say.

List of Skill Maps Completed: 165/239

Reason applying for KSF Clan: Well, I've been surfing on this server for what seems like a super long time. I've learned so much, from seeing world records being placed, to simply top 10's. Surfing, for me, is something that really get's my competitive side going, and I love to set challenges for myself. From when i've started to surfing, to right now, I feel like I am indeed a expert at it. I'm a quick learner and i've come to realize how easy it is for me to set great runs. I'm even trying to learn more and get more top 10 runs. I'm applying for this clan because I feel like my surfing, can help represent a clan. Especially one that owns the sever I enjoy playing on. Getting nice runs and showing that i'm no average surfer is something that I love to do. I occasionally do TF2 skill surf, that has a surf timer, and i've held #1 times in lot's of maps. The surfers there aren't all a joke either(FYI). I can represent the clan with these too. I even have my own youtube channel where my surfing videos get uploaded, and i'd be more than happy to include KSF's name in it . I'd just really enjoy being part of a clan that has lot's of skilled surfers and i'd love to be one of them :]

Contributions applicant has made / can make towards the KSF Community: I haven't made any contributions to the KSF community, but I suppose I can. If this server were in any money crisis, i'd be more than happy to donate. For the community, i'm always happy to help any respectable person who asks for help. I don't think i'm a complete stranger, and I'm not too popular. But I know many people haven seen me, and perhaps even some videos I make. I'd even be more than happy to help with anything video related :]

Do you actively use a microphpne and / or have a microphone: I do not.

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? I occasionally browse, although I don't interact.

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? I do not

Are you in another clan? No

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mikki's Application

Have you beaten the tryout maps?

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I've beaten three out of the seven.
    Which were sandman, tronic, and legendary. Under 10 minutes.

Post Thanks / Like

I think i havent seen you in the server before, but i really liked your application. If you have beaten those maps you told, its a yes from me.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, you are very active on the server as I see you quite a lot. And a very good surfer from what I've seen.

Explizit

KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like

yes +1

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

yes i like ur surf

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes from me,

see you pretty often on the server and you´re a pretty good surfer

Post Thanks / Like

Ive seen you around quite a bit in the server, and your application is good. your post count and vent activity are downers but they can be fixed. Try to interact on the forums more and try to pop in vent every now and then and its a yes

Post Thanks / Like

Mikki has beaten the tryout maps in under ten minutes and by the looks of it has received six acceptances. Please add me on steam before I accept you into the clan.

Thread Information