Close

Thread: !specpause

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

!specpause

So the idea is that you could pause your timer (y, i got that from the other post, and thats how i came up with this idea) and go to spec if you need assistance with a level (and someone can show it to you while you are spec), the command could be like !specpause or something. And then you can continue from the stage you were already on with the time you had (!continue or something). Ofcourse most of the maps are on youtube, but still, people do alot of speccing others for tips and atleast i find it really irritating that i have to complete all the stages i already did just because i dont know how to finish a level and need tips -> spec -> my whole effort on finishing a map goes flushing down the toilet

I bet this is hard to code so that it would work fine, but i think it would be nice addition to the servers.

What do you think?

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: !specpause

You should never be able to pause your time.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RambJoe
    You should never be able to pause your time.
    How so? If you've gotta idle for a lil bit (and you are trying to get a decent time) for an example just cause you've gotta go open the door, it'd be nice that you wouldn't be forced to fail getting a good time just cause of that. And the pause could work so that you would spawn in the start of the stage you are in.

Post Thanks / Like

the Europeans would find a way to exploit the command to make wrcps and bonus records even more of a joke then they are now

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by .:Deadeye:.
    the Europeans would find a way to exploit the command to make wrcps and bonus records even more of a joke then they are now
    Yea, that was one thing i was thinking about, but that can be avoided by coding this thing well

Post Thanks / Like

alright man you code it for us and we'll go from there

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

If i'd be able to do that i wouldn't suggest it here like this, i'd present it But i dont have any coding skills, but i bet there is someone on these forums who has the required coding skills

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

wud be cool, then i could beat fruits in 70 mins and beat it in 2 mins at the same, omg!

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RambJoe
    wud be cool, then i could beat fruits in 70 mins and beat it in 2 mins at the same, omg!
    +1

Thread Information