Close

Post Thanks / Like

Forum Activity & Tryouts

Hey everytime i come on here there is never more than 3 or 4 people on at one time, but theres 700+ members? Tell people to keep active on the forums or their account will be automatically deleted after a period of time? example:

Supafly
    Last visited: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:54 pm
    Total posts: 2

Also you will have all noticed a few people leaving the clan maybe some of the tryout maps could be brought down a level to allow more people to apply because i know i would like to apply even if everyone did say no lol

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Forum Activity & Tryouts

Why would people keep coming back if they have no interest in the clan, 700+ members comes from over 2/3 years of it being open.

While we are maintaining a very high skill surf clan I see no need to lower the tryouts as we are still getting exceptional applicants.

Also 3/4 people on at a time is good for a small forum for a surf clan.

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

Well , I have to agree to the Forum Activity , I don't know when I saw 3/4 members online at one time ( with exception of yesterday or something).

I mean , it isn't really time-consuming to visit the forum everyday or at least 3 times a weak , of course there are people who haven't got much time.

There are like maximum 3 new posts a day , so logging in and reading the new posts doesn't take 5 minutes.

Maybe the source is the time shift , but when I am online , it is rare that there are 2 or more people online.
    Sebastian Vettel World Champion 2010

Post Thanks / Like

T!ck must you contradict everything i say simply because i have an obnoxious presense? Lets see past that and just agree that the forums 'could' be a little more active considering the server is full everyday and this site has obviously had a lot of effort put into it, its a shame to see it go to waste.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Turbn Snatchr
    T!ck must you contradict everything i say simply because i have an obnoxious presense? Lets see past that and just agree that the forums 'could' be a little more active considering the server is full everyday and this site has obviously had a lot of effort put into it, its a shame to see it go to waste.

uhm, what the fuck?

People play on the server because its bomb as fuck, they have no need to visit a forum. I usually see 1-2 other people online which is good considering no-one really afks on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaker
    Tell people to keep active on the forums or their account will be automatically deleted after a period of time?
    why? that would be stupid imo..

There might be some ppl that have created an account on the forums just to ask for a demo, complain about something or to reply on something thats interesting to them. and when there isnt nothing that "interesting" they maybe just check the newest posts on the forums as guest cos they dont bother to login.
    +
    we live in diffirent countries and its hard to be online at the same time, i mean, for example when im goin to bed, ppl in usa have just woken up. and maybe forum members that are active log in 1-4 times a day check the newest posts wont stay logged on for all day long.

And i believe theres still ppl that play alot on the server and havent created account on the forums but they still keep visiting on it very often

Quote Originally Posted by T!ck
    While we are maintaining a very high skill surf clan I see no need to lower the tryouts as we are still getting exceptional applicants.
    idd.

Post Thanks / Like

Blah blah blah blah who really gives a shit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Senior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paul

also...uh wait...the tryouts got tighter

Thread Information