Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Juissi_^'s application

First Name:Juuso

CSS Username: juissi_^

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13308942

Steam Account Name:ares93

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): I've been playing css for about 5 years now. I bought my first account 8th of April 2005 and have played almost frequently since, minus small periods of time in which I have taken breaks from CSS due to bordem. During my css career I've been in 3 diffirent clans, which means that I don't change clan very often. Now I've been playing almost everyday, thanks to your surftimer server.

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate):I've been surfing for about 4 years, mostly combat surfing to start of with, now I usualy only surf skill maps because I find them more challenging.

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: I've been surfing on your server for 6 months according to Game tracker.

List of Skill Maps Completed: 109/144 including surf_syria_again, surf_sandman_v2 , surf_legendary and surf_tronic

Reason applying for KSF Clan: A friend of mine told me about the your surftimer server and I've been playing regualy since then. For the last few months I have been playing 6-12+ hours a day. KSF members are really nice and I really enjoy playing on your server. I'd like to give you one more very active and dedicated member.

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: I've created maps with hammer editor before, but haven't created any surfmaps/stages yet. I could practice making surf maps if you need any help or want me to do a stage for a map. I can also edit videos with Sony Vegas if needed.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: Yes i have a mic, I havent used it alot. But if you need me to come into vent or talk on the surftimer server I could. it's not a problem.

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? I've been on the forums everyday, even though I havent posted much yet and ofc I will reply to any messages and help out where I can.

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? I have been on the KSF vent server for few days now, and it's not a problem for me to be there.

Are you currently in another clan? If so please post your current clan. (You cannot be in another clan while in KSF) No I'm not.

More about me: I'm a 17 year old guy from Finland. I'm still studing, but that wont affect my activity. In the summer I spend my time by driving a tractor at work. Last summer I drove a tractor for 600 hours and I am aiming to spend the same amount of time working next summer. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYrKyj1-aZI thats what I'm doing exactly if any1 intrested lol). With the money I got from the job I bought a car: Mercedes C-Class -96 with only 62k kilometers and thats not much for a mercedes If I'm not in school or work, im playing css. Thats what I do lol..

And yes! I also played World of Warcraft and was in a PVE guild ranked Top4 in the server. (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/v ... o/advanced my main character)

Thats all for now, you can ask anything you want here or pm me on steam, I'll try to answer.

Juissi_^

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Juissi_^'s application

Ive seen Juissi complete surf_syria_again and surf_tronic so he passes the tryout. I also vote yes

Post Thanks / Like

yes skilled as fuck he has all 4 of the tier 6 maps. and is a nice guy

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if i can vote but i would definitely give him a yes .

Very active , nice and talkative.
    Sebastian Vettel World Champion 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, he is definitely a cool guy and obviously very skilled.
    [img width=300 height=30]http://i39.tinypic.com/2r3i0xc.jpg[/img]
    Muschular rainbow.

Regular Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes! Love this guy, pretty awesome surfer as well. Also one of the better applications filled I've seen, he actually took the time to write in detail.

Senior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dejavu
    Also one of the better applications filled I've seen, he actually took the time to write in detail.

well writen indeed

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aImZ
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavu
    Also one of the better applications filled I've seen, he actually took the time to write in detail.

well writen indeed
    thanks

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

I love Juissi!

Yes.

KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like

i vote yes

Thread Information