Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Erdbeer Application

no but he said in the shoutbox hes not gonna be on for 2 days

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by unt0uch4bl3
    You will have to convince me to change my mind if your planning to join. As a head admin I voted no which means the app has failed.

Convincing me will be hard seeing how you only joined vent AFTER I asked you the SECOND time and AFTER I voted no.

My vote still stands.

Also votes from new members don't count.
    I guess you mean that I only joined the Ventrilo server to join and then I would never be there again , but I could be active on Ventrilo.

It's true that I tried to avoid joining the vent ( you and Evolv know the reasons) due to the fact that I didn't know that you only want members that actually talk on Ventrilo.

I've heard of a few members who have never joined the Ventrilo.

As you could have read above I already expected that the app has failed , I just talked with Evolv so I joined the vent .
    But now that I have the confirmation that I won't be able to join until you change your no it might be pointless cause you probably won't change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by T!cK
    Has he stayed active in ventrilo?
    Deadeye already answered.

After all , that's ridiculous.

You have accepted so many people who nerver said a word, but you denied my application , although I have shown use ( late , yes , but at least I have ).
    I don't have a problem if I just have to wait , but if the application really has failed , I can't take this community serious( failed because of my talking , not if you hate me cause I'm a fucking retard).

No offense , but that's the truth.
    Sebastian Vettel World Champion 2010

Senior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont know if anyone wants my oppinion but i think its pretty stupid not to let him in, hes a great surfer and he's helpfull to other players (atleast from what ive seen of him) i think he would be a good addition to the clan.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Erdbeer
    You will have to convince me to change my mind if your planning to join. As a head admin I voted no which means the app has failed.

Convincing me will be hard seeing how you only joined vent AFTER I asked you the SECOND time and AFTER I voted no.

My vote still stands.

I guess you mean that I only joined the Ventrilo server to join and then I would never be there again , but I could be active on Ventrilo.

It's true that I tried to avoid joining the vent ( you and Evolv know the reasons) due to the fact that I didn't know that you only want members that actually talk on Ventrilo.

As you could have read above I already expected that the app has failed , I just talked with Evolv so I joined the vent .
    But now that I have the confirmation that I won't be able to join until you change your no it might be pointless cause you probably won't change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by T!cK

You have accepted so many people who nerver said a word, but you denied my application , although I have shown use ( late , yes , but at least I have ).
    I don't have a problem if I just have to wait , but if the application really has failed , I can't take this community serious( failed because of my talking , not if you hate me cause I'm a fucking retard).

Here is how I joined ksf;

Played for 2 months on the server, made app, got declined and told to wait, 3 weeks later I was accepted without another post on the forums.

You seem very worked up over this...

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

[quote=T!cK]
    Quote Originally Posted by Erdbeer

My vote still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by "T!cK":3p0klcqg

Here is how I joined ksf;

Played for 2 months on the server, made app, got declined and told to wait, 3 weeks later I was accepted without another post on the forums.

You seem very worked up over this...[/quote:3p0klcqg]

Yes , because I want certainty.

I don't want to wait a few weeks expecting that I will get accepted and then nothing happens.

There are so many examples of people who have been simply accepted.

I really try to integrate into the community and therefore you could give me a view and not anything like " Convincing me will be hard , you have to convince me if your planning to join".

Senior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

since im not playin much these days (university works -,,-) i cant tell much about him..so i wont vote

but i gotta say he definetly got a point there: many ppl joined, never got into vent and dont bother reading the forums only once a week...he at least tries: good start. but i guess its only start. anyway proly u got your app at a bad time: i guess most members realized that there were to many just joining without really participating and now get strict...if thats the point i appreciate it but we should keep that up: erdbeer is right feelign this hits only him because its been quite relaxed before and it'd be unfair if it got that relaxed again.

just wanted to make my point

(heres how i joined: played on the server for aboput half a year, got friends with some cool, well-known, old clanmembers, talked to them and other ppl (also via mic which i didnt do at all till than), made my app, accepted in a realy short time)

also a hitn here: if u fear language problems talking over the mic: ich bin auch deutscher ppl (well except for acid-bitch) will gladly help u gettin better there

Senior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by .:Deadeye:.
    We have a bit of a bad track record with germans who join and then after 1 week are never heard from again or leave.

i duno who you are talkin about but i hope i gave the opposite example

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes , I was
    Quote Originally Posted by aImZ
    since im not playin much these days (university works -,,-) i cant tell much about him..so i wont vote

but i gotta say he definetly got a point there: many ppl joined, never got into vent and dont bother reading the forums only once a week...he at least tries: good start. but i guess its only start. anyway proly u got your app at a bad time: i guess most members realized that there were to many just joining without really participating and now get strict...if thats the point i appreciate it but we should keep that up: erdbeer is right feelign this hits only him because its been quite relaxed before and it'd be unfair if it got that relaxed again.

just wanted to make my point

(heres how i joined: played on the server for aboput half a year, got friends with some cool, well-known, old clanmembers, talked to them and other ppl (also via mic which i didnt do at all till than), made my app, accepted in a realy short time)

also a hitn here: if u fear language problems talking over the mic: ich bin auch deutscher ppl (well except for acid-bitch) will gladly help u gettin better there
    Yes , I was afraid about something like that , but there's no problem at all.

You seem to be very understanding in that point , Digital has gotten much nicer since I joined the vent ( to me ) and listening to Evolv and Euph is funny at any time.
    Nobody has angered me (maybe a childish thought).

Post Thanks / Like

We have a bit of a bad track record with germans who join and then after 1 week are never heard from again or leave.

Of course not you aimz <3

Post Thanks / Like

Of course not, we are talking about Blacky ect.

Thread Information