Close

Thread: Unban Request

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Unban Request

Name being used on the server at the time: ]TPG[*Zokudu

Time you were banned: ~6:15 EST on Friday September 3

Number of people on the server at the time: About 20 or more it was very full

Admins online(afk or not): I know Pand3mic was there, Daniel, Deja and Tilt were all in the server at the time

Which admin do you think banned you: I believe it was Pand3mic

Why you think you were banned: I think I was making what could be considered snide remarks toward Pand3mic. I had been kicked once when I attempted to look up his surf rank which I'm unsure why that was done but I moved on. The next map he banned a player name DillDill for a week because they were being extremely obnoxious. He also kicked a few people so I asked why he was so angry today. He replied "Why are you so banned today?" or something to that effect and I was banned. I'm unsure how long it is so I posted on here in hopes it could be lifted if it is extremely long. I'm sorry for trying to participate in the conversation and maybe caught Pand3mic on a bad day I'm unsure. Either way I love surfing in your server and hope you will consider lifting the ban if it is for a long time. Thank you for your time.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20672634

Advanced Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Unban Request

unbanned. it was only for an hour anyway.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you. I figured it wouldn't be for very long but that week long ban for the guy before me made me nervous. By the way is there anywhere to check the length of bans on KSF servers? Just in case this happens again?

Advanced Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

The only people that can ban for longer than an hour are evolv, untouchable, mustard, and me. So unless its one of us, at most it was an hour ban.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright thenk you very much.

Thread Information