Close

Advanced Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

PWN my life.. lawl

"Ever had a moment so nerdy they you needed to tell the Internet?"

When I was a kid, my Mom would read me the Super Mario Bros instruction manuals as bed time stories.
    -Riley

One guy broke up with me because I schooled him at Tekken 5 in front of his friends. When he tried to tell me he “went easy on me,” I challenged him again. He said no.
    -BA

Half the kids at my school don’t know my actual name, they simply refer to me as “The Pokemon Master.”
    -Liam

I had no ride home from work one night. Instead of walking or calling someone, I went back inside and played The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass on my DS. For 15 hours. Until it was time to start my shift for the next day.
    -Ty

I was in the middle of a 5 vs 5 Counter Strike match and I needed to take a poop. Long story short, I tried to hold it in but I ended up shitting my pants. Totally worth the win.
    -Andrew

I met a lovely young lady recently who is a bit of a workaholic. She’s gorgeous and everything I can imagine in a woman. Too bad her only day off is Wednesday. Wednesday is D&D night. I told her it wasn’t going to work. I might die alone, but at least my level 19 rogue is badass.
    -Janus

I learned to read by playing Pokemon Red.
    -Ian

I once spent three days convincing a guy that Batman could beat up Buffy, only for him to turn to me and say “I don’t care anymore. You win!” Mission accomplished.
    -Rich

One time Tremors was on TBS at the same time Robocop 2 was on the space channel. I was livid, and realized it was the biggest fork in my life’s road.
    -David

I couldn’t believe my luck when I stumbled onto an absolutely gorgeous girl wearing Pikachu ears on a web-cam chat site. She smiled coyly, lifted a brow and said “Wild Horny Girl Appears.” I had the best two hour Pokemon conversation of my life with her.
    -Anonymous

I had an interview for a promotion at work. My manager told me that the position required patience and the ability to follow through. I told him that wouldn’t be a problem, because I’ve collected all 251 Pokemon in Pokemon Gold.
    -Chuck

I always play as female characters. If I have to stare at someone’s digital ass for 5 hours, it’s going to be a female.
    -Ben

I’m 20 years old. I recently spent nearly 36 hours organizing all 4,568 of my Yu-Gi-Oh cards, then made the best deck I could possibly conceive. It was a glorious day. I was filled with confidence. I entered a tournament and was ready to kick ass. My first opponent was an 8-year-old girl. It ended quickly with me screaming “HOW COULD I LOSE TO A CHILD AT A CHILDREN’S CARD GAME?”
    -Cormel

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PWN my life.. lawl

I always play as female characters. If I have to stare at someone’s digital ass for 5 hours, it’s going to be a female.
    -Ben

Thats not nerdy!! I do it

Advanced Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by T!cK
    -Ben

Thats not nerdy!! I do it
    ftw!

Post Thanks / Like

I've never picked the guy in the pokemon games, they are always wearing retarded hats.

Thread Information