Close

Post Thanks / Like

The New Css update

ive had a very shitty laptop for just about all the time ive been playing counter strike, highest fps i ever got was like 80 on level 4 of surf_ny_platinum. anyway for the past few months the game was getting more and more unplayable until yesterday when the new css update went live and now the game really is unplayable. Whenever i join a team to spawn on any server my game crashes ive tried afew things to fix this but havent really gotten to into it, im getting a new laptop soon enough but until then no Counter strike D:

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The New Css update

The update sucks so badly.

Post Thanks / Like

im not having it as bad as you but the surf timer will be fixed soon cause eventscripts is currently being fixed, I saw a message about it.

Post Thanks / Like

starting to get used to it now miss timer tho :cry: soon i hope

Senior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

since i was forced to play 1.6 today i got two questions concerniogn the new css:

1. does anyone why it does lag so much for me? i already tried the config_default and executed only my bindings (no graphic changes) and it worked for like two minutes and started again... (got the same fps/ping/latency as before the up (even while those lagspikes)

2.is there a way to limit the packages css is allowed to send? (got a limit for my connection (sending only) when that is reached i got no internet for 15 minutes and since the up css always surpasses it....)

Thread Information