Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Col. Mustard

Advanced Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Col. Mustard

Unt, I don't think any of us expected Mustard to be kicked out because of this. I know I didn't. My point is, though, that people are obviously not happy with what he is doing. Maybe you have a point in saying that some of these people haven't been around long enough to even really know whats going on, but in all fairness you are never even on to see what goes on and why we don't like him. Its not just "herp derp I dont like this kid lol kick him out". I honestly think mustard does a terrible job as "leader" and its not fair that he just doesn't do anything half the time, then randomly comes in and gets to do whatever he wants when it matters to him. Maybe he founded ksf or whatever, but this is NOT the old ksf no matter how much you guys want to think it is. Who is left from that ksf? You and mustard. Thats IT. Everyone else is new. And the argument "he founded ksf, he will always be leader" is a terrible one.

Post Thanks / Like

You read what I wrote slightly wrong. I said "he has life time membership" not life time leader position. If you knew he wouldn't be kicked out why make sucha thread and talk shit about him?

If he is doing a bad job find a better leader? Who? I don't see anyone qualified. He did a good job before, kept the clan alive. Why is it unfair that he isn't doing a good job and a leader - it would only be unfair if someone wants his spot, otherwise no one should care.

As far as I'm concerned evolv approves peoles apps so mustard isn't even a leader.

He did not create ksf.

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by unt0uch4bl3
    As a head I own your mother I declare mustard to stay.

You all are whiny little bitchy idiots. If it wasn't for mustard you wouldn't be in KSF because there wouldn't be KSF. He is the one that kept it alive. Mustard has a life time membership because he has done more than each and every single one of you. ( Not necessarily that he does anything now.)

Daniel: I really don't see what you have done for the server, being a "leader" that compares to mustard's long commitment to keeping this clan a live.
    Digital: What have you done?
    Acid-Fries: all you do is scare people away on the server as far as I know
    .Eric: Your opinion does not matter. I have seen what you post on my thread. You sir are a moron.
    Almost Easy: Don't know much about you, but I do know you've been kicked out before. How are you even allowed to participate in this?
    kravual: you havn't been in the clan long enough to know what mustard did before
    Kaos: same applies to you.

The only way you are getting rid of mustard is over my fucking dead body.

Go ahead, take your shot at me if you'd like.

tl:dr

But I would like to remind everyone of something that has been talked about a lot, while I have nothing but the deepest respect for you untouchable regardless of what you might think of me(I don't care either), but you are hardly around to have a say socially, and to say he has earned a lifetime membership: Someone who tried to destroy the very thing we are all joined together by, earns more of a cautionary title; not protection from up above.

Post Thanks / Like

dan dan dan, I can't believe how poorly you thought this through.

I havn't been a leader for the past year, evolv has been. The only thing I've been doing the past few months is search for a more reliable leader to take over for me because I simply don't have the time and patience to handle little kids like you.

You were at the top of me and evolv's list, so much for that, I guess finding reliable honest people is harder than I thought.

And to everybody else who says I do nothing, you have been in the clan less than a year. I lead the clan, ran the servers, advertised us, paid the bill, built site and grew our server(s) from a no-name clan to one of the biggest servers today. All over the course of four years that none of you were around for.

Imagine that you owned a company, and invested endless hours and money into it and it became big and successful to the point where you didn't have to focus as much of your resources on it. Then some no-name employees working for you say, "Hey why arn't you doing anything?" What would you do? You would laugh which is exactly what I'm doing now.

good day sir.
    Toshiba Qosmio x505 q880
    -Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
    -8gb ddr3 1066MHz
    -64gb SSD & 7200 RPM HD
    -i7-720QM Quadcore
    -NVIDIA GeForce GTS 360M w/ 2298MB ddr5
    -18.4" display w/ 1920x1080 res + 20" dual monitor w/ 1680x1200 res

Post Thanks / Like

I see the tension between Mustard and certain members. I see that he may have made some decisions that you do not like and we can just use this as a sort of wake up call.

The fact of the matter is Mustard does more around here than people might think and I could not afford to loose him and I especially could not bare the loss of untouchable.

I really don't want tension to escalate beyond this point and blow up into something that its not. Conflict like this is only going to bring the community down and should be ended immediately on both sides of the argument. Whoever chooses to be the bigger man in this situation will come out on top so lets please just leave this bullshit behind us.

Thread Information