Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SurfTimer Reworking

We already have ranks, don't need more achievement stuff lol.

But there will probably be a menu which shows which maps you have completed and the times u got and if you havnt completed them, what stage you got to.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by unt0uch4bl3

Also I may include 100% completion. Like x amount of maps out of total, x amount of bonuses out of total to add up to 100% so you can see your percent completion.
    This seems like a great addition to me i would love to be able to see how close i really am to completing all the surf maps/bonuses, however updating this when new maps were added may become a problem

Post Thanks / Like

Well the fucking timer lags the server pretty badly. I never say this but fuck my life. Put so many hours into that thing and gonna have to do some serious optimization whcih will include scrapping some major parts.

FUCK

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by unt0uch4bl3

FUCK

Post Thanks / Like

Eric if you have nothing useful to post, please keep off this thread, spam is not needed.

For those who read this and are interested in the progress.

I figured another way to make this timer both more accurate and lagless. Though adding new maps will be done ONLY by me and no one else because no one would be able to.

So this is a good thing and a bad thing. the good thing is that I know how to add the zones properly because i wrote the damned thing. The bad thing is that it will take a LOOOONG time for me to do it, because i'm doing this by my self.

Future map additions will also require me to be active in css so whats going to happen is if i take a break again, you will all be without a timer for the time i'm gone. Better than nothing I think.

Thread Information