New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Ban for no reason?

Name being used on the server at the time: Payne

Time you were banned: 2:45 AM

Number of people on the server at the time: about 4

Admins online(afk or not): The Kid

Which admin do you think banned you: The Kid

Why you think you were banned: No Idea, to be honest.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5944829

I was playing on the server, and I beat the map and killed my opponents. TheKid told me not to kill, and jokingly I asked him to say please. Instead he threatened to ban me. Unknowingly, I called his bluff thinking he wasn't an admin after he refused to say anything in admin chat. SOMEONE ELSE IN THE SERVER then called him a faggot for pretending to be an admin, and he proceded to ban me instead of him.

Senior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ban for no reason?

this is to all the admins(as zentrix has said on a earlier forum post) stop beeing so butthurt. these stuff are no reason for ban, just come with a smart ass comment back or something. we wouldnt want ksf becoming like intox were alot of the people are in a bad mood all the time... my oppinion is that ur admin should only be used if its a hacker on or people are breaking some rules of any kind.

if this is the real story payne, then this is admin abusing, skill maps is supposed to get ended and when u end u are supposed to kill. further notice, most people that has a ksf tag is admin, just be nice and respect the members.

you probably wont need a unban since its just 1 hour ban xD but it seems like ur a pain in the ass to, since uve been banned 2 times in a few days xD

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not a pain in the ass, I've just had two unfortunate events where I happened to be on the server with two "butthurt" admins.

And yes, that was the true story, although I have no proof. I never keep demos recording. But yes, that is exactly what happened; it would be interesting to see his side of the story.

I've been told if I have never beaten a map, and I would like to, I may beat it and end the round. Oddly enough, it was a linear map. Every time you fail you go back to the beginning and if you die, you restart at the beginning.

Post Thanks / Like

This thread is for permanent bans.

Thread Information