Close

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael.Viera View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_English_Corpus I think it is based on this corpus, and just look at the context. Am I going to look through this corpus for you and show how the word isn't used like that in thousand of examples perhaps? I don't know if I bother to do that too. Just bye. I think enough has been said.
    I'm not denying what the definitions are in the sources provided. I'm just wondering why your source holds higher authority over the one Stevo provided. Because his source disproves your petty argument against Stevo?

2. Likes Louieismyname liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want me to ask a researcher too? I know a bit about language and I know language researchers are more and more supportive of descriptive analysis of the language which is what Oxford uses and has the best ground for since they use the largest corpus in the world. Also, you have to consider the context. Please go away now. I'm not trying to argue this. This is what it is all about, Juxtapo. You have ignored this post for over 4 pages, I have responded to all your bullshit. It is about time you deal with it, but you have not dealt with one single point below, so I will keep posting it.

You haven't provided me any good examples of hate, but rather examples of reacting to hate where hate was evidently spread by KSF members. The way I handled my admin role back then was perhaps hate, but this hate was also initially encouraged by other KSF members by admin abusing people which have tons of documentation of.

I made many good points back then. I introduced the concept of following a procedure. The concept of legal basis. I introduced the concept of an admin that protects people from admin abuse. I wasn't just being abusive by any means. If some of these concepts were applied back then, we would never have stood in this situation. In fact, the two first concepts are so fundamental that it is impossible to not have admin abuse on KSF (since they are not applied). Instead, you have banned 5 letters and act like you are morally superior. It's a fucking joke.

So I can't really see how I spread hate. What I did to Simex was hate, yeah. Sam abused his power which he still hasn't provided any argument for. Abusing one's power is hate. And no, I'm not to provide evidence for that, then you don't understand the concept of burden of proof. I'm being nice though to explain you what I did, the most racist thing you will ever read.

It all started with I heard about whoknows_ksf settings were changed, consequentially, all former times were outdated on a pretty competitive map. I typed many messages about this issue on the Danish Discord. I requested my old good friend Syfo to look at this. He replied, "fuck you". No one really took it seriously on the Danish Discord, so as last resort I went on KSF Discord and complaint about this, especially KSF lacking procedures to change settings on maps once they have already been released.

One of the problems was that Simex who had WR interests in the map was the same guy who asked the top10 holders whether it would be fine to change the settings. This entails an obvious conflict of interest, group pressure, and so on. Top10 holders have to be able to approve/disapprove anonymously and the guy responsible for collecting their approvals/disapprovals should be impartial.
    After that incident, I went insane. So that's again an example of KSF members initiating hate (which hit Simex ultimately). This is the conflict where you have totally excluded me from being heard which is utterly disgusting.

Also, KSF facilitating the spread of my list that was confidential on KSF Discord. Once again spreading hate - you got that one back, sorry bro.

Sunday falsely reporting newcomers' records - ask Gmmbearz. I experienced it myself when I played under my alt account as a "new player". That is hate.

Sam trashtalks my autism - that is hate. Ask Otter, he has also criticized this which I think was cool. But nah, he is also a liar, not like the only guy who isn't a sheep on KSF Discord. When even your manager participates in hate speech and racism, how do you think that sets the example for the "non-toxic culture of KSF"? It is basic organization theory that managers set the example for an organization's culture.

Quoting my friend Xilanem
    I don't like racist people who would mock someone for their genetics. I don't get why Jabra is even excusing, people with the morals to trash someone for his genetics, wouldn't bother me if they stopped breathing.
    I have been banned at KSF at numerous occasions for defending myself without any reason - that's hate. And no, don't say I don't have evidence, don't goddamn reverse the burden of proof.

https://ksfclan.com/forum/showthread...-Tommy-evading This is in 2019 less than 2 years ago where Masterbeta admin abuses, and then his victim acts in frustration and say something stupid, but it's only the victim's fault apparently, KSF members say nothing to Mastabeta who initiated the fight. You blatantly admin abused (or supported) a victim, apparent for everyone, for less than 2 years ago (just imagine all the shit that happens in the discrete) without the least fucking expression of empathy for the victim - and you guys are trying to convince me you changed? That's another one of your top managers being involved in abuse, Sacred. Again a good guy to set a great example for the non-toxic culture on KSF and who have shown a lot of remorse privately probably; maybe it is also about time to do so publicly?

I remember mr.gmmbearz being frustrated over not being heard, but as he started to take more and more records and he once complained about something and was actually taking serious he was like "FINALLY THEY WANNA HEAR SOMETHING". Is this really how it should be that first once you are good you are being heard?

All this shit is recently so I still don't understand why you act like you have the moral high ground? You don't fucking. Get out.

I still haven't seen a reply to why KSF doesn't take libel seriously when they were warned about it BEFORE THIS THREAD? Isn't it hate to ban and exclude someone from the possibility for dissociating himself from sending threats? Regardless of whether those accuses were sent, your first mission as a professional organization should be to examine them after my inquiry. But you rather exclude that guy and silence him and bully him. Nice
    Last edited by Michael.Viera; 02-19-2021 at 12:00 PM.

4. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please go away now.
    Yes sir

6. Thanks Michael.Viera thanked for this post
    Likes Michael.Viera liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bye.
    ?

8. Thanks Louieismyname, Michael.Viera, Simex thanked for this post
    Likes Michael.Viera, Louieismyname liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    <3

10. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    dont mind me just farming louie likes

--------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You haven't provided me any good examples of hate. I have for you now, the way I tackled my admin role back then But this hate was also initially encouraged by other KSF members by admin abusing people. I made many good points back then. I introduced the concept of following a procedure. The concept of legal basis. I introduced the concept of an admin that protects people from admin abuse. I wasn't just being abusive by any means. If some of these concepts were applied back then, we would never have stood in this situation. In fact, the two first concepts are so fundamental that it is impossible to not have admin abuse on KSF (since they are not applied). Instead, you have banned 5 letters and act like you are morally superior. It's a fucking joke.

So I can't really see how I spread hate. What I did to Simex was hate, yeah. Sam abused his power which he still hasn't provided any argument for. Abusing one's power is hate. And no, I'm not to provide evidence for that, then you don't understand the concept of burden of proof. After that incident, I went insane. So that's again an example of KSF members initiating hate (which hit Simex). This is the conflict where you have totally excluded me from being heard which is utterly disgusting.
    Also, I guess Simex or Oliver spreading my list that was confidential on KSF Discord. Once again spreading hate - you got that one back, sorry bro.
    Sunday falsely reporting newcomers' records - ask Gmmbearz. I experienced it myself when I played under my alt account as "new player". That is hate.
    Sam trashtalks my autism - that is hate. Ask Otter, he has also criticized this which I think was cool. When even your manager participates in hate speech, how do you think that sets the example for the "non-toxic culture of KSF"? It is basic organization theory that managers set the example for an organization's culture. I have been banned at KSF at numerous occasions for defending myself - that's hate. And no, don't say I don't have evidence, don't goddamn reverse the burden of proof - especially when you brought it up.
    https://ksfclan.com/forum/showthread...1863#post21863 This is in 2019 less than 2 years ago where Masterbeta admin abuses, and then his victim acts in frustration and say something stupid, but it's only the victim's fault apparently, KSF members say nothing to Mastabeta who initiated the fight. You blatantly admin abused (or supported) a victim, apparent for everyone, for less than 2 years ago (just imagine all the shit that happens in the discrete) without the least fucking expression of empathy for the victim - and you guys are trying to convince me you changed? That's another one of your top managers being involved in abuse, Sacred. Again a good guy to set a great example for the non-toxic culture on KSF and who have shown a lot of remorse privately probably; maybe it is also about time to do so publicly?

All this shit is recently so I still don't understand why you act like you have the moral high ground? You don't fucking. Get out.

I still haven't seen a reply to why KSF doesn't take libel seriously when they were warned about it BEFORE THIS THREAD? Isn't it hate to ban and exclude someone from the possibility for dissociating himself from sending threats? Regardless of whether those accuses were sent, your first mission as a professional organization should be to examine them after my inquiry. But you rather exclude that guy and silence him and bully him like those fucking morally corrupt disgusting beings you are. Get out of my life now and put your disgusting hate aside for once and all

12. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Likes Louieismyname liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please use my newest version.

You have ignored this post for over 4 pages, I have responded to all your bullshit. It is about time you deal with it, but you have not dealt with one single point below, so I will keep posting it.

You haven't provided me any good examples of hate, but rather examples of reacting to hate where hate was evidently spread by KSF members. The way I handled my admin role back then was perhaps hate, but this hate was also initially encouraged by other KSF members by admin abusing people which have tons of documentation ofI made many good points back then. I introduced the concept of following a procedure. The concept of legal basis. I introduced the concept of an admin that protects people from admin abuse. I wasn't just being abusive by any means. If some of these concepts were applied back then, we would never have stood in this situation. In fact, the two first concepts are so fundamental that it is impossible to not have admin abuse on KSF (since they are not applied). Instead, you have banned 5 letters and act like you are morally superior. It's a fucking joke.

So I can't really see how I spread hate. What I did to Simex was hate, yeah. Sam abused his power which he still hasn't provided any argument for. Abusing one's power is hate. And no, I'm not to provide evidence for that, then you don't understand the concept of burden of proof. I'm being nice though to explain you what I did, the most racist thing you will ever read.

It all started with I heard about whoknows_ksf settings were changed, consequentially, all former times were outdated on a pretty competitive map. I typed many messages about this issue on the Danish Discord. I requested my old good friend Syfo to look at this. He replied, "fuck you". No one really took it seriously on the Danish Discord, so as last resort I went on KSF Discord and complaint about this, especially KSF lacking procedures to change settings on maps once they have already been released.

One of the problems was that Simex who had WR interests in the map was the same guy who asked the top10 holders whether it would be fine to change the settings. This entails an obvious conflict of interest, group pressure, and so on. Top10 holders have to be able to approve/disapprove anonymously and the guy responsible for collecting their approvals/disapprovals should be impartial.
    After that incident, I went insane. So that's again an example of KSF members initiating hate (which hit Simex ultimately). This is the conflict where you have totally excluded me from being heard which is utterly disgusting.

Also, KSF facilitating the spread of my list that was confidential on KSF Discord. Once again spreading hate - you got that one back, sorry bro.

Sunday falsely reporting newcomers' records - ask Gmmbearz. I experienced it myself when I played under my alt account as a "new player". That is hate.

Sam trashtalks my autism - that is hate. Ask Otter, he has also criticized this which I think was cool. But nah, he is also a liar, not like the only guy who isn't a sheep on KSF Discord. When even your manager participates in hate speech and racism, how do you think that sets the example for the "non-toxic culture of KSF"? It is basic organization theory that managers set the example for an organization's culture.

Quoting my friend Xilanem
    I don't like racist people who would mock someone for their genetics. I don't get why Jabra is even excusing, people with the morals to trash someone for his genetics, wouldn't bother me if they stopped breathing.
    I have been banned at KSF at numerous occasions for defending myself without any reason - that's hate. And no, don't say I don't have evidence, don't goddamn reverse the burden of proof.

https://ksfclan.com/forum/showthread...-Tommy-evading This is in 2019 less than 2 years ago where Masterbeta admin abuses, and then his victim acts in frustration and say something stupid, but it's only the victim's fault apparently, KSF members say nothing to Mastabeta who initiated the fight. You blatantly admin abused (or supported) a victim, apparent for everyone, for less than 2 years ago (just imagine all the shit that happens in the discrete) without the least fucking expression of empathy for the victim - and you guys are trying to convince me you changed? That's another one of your top managers being involved in abuse, Sacred. Again a good guy to set a great example for the non-toxic culture on KSF and who have shown a lot of remorse privately probably; maybe it is also about time to do so publicly?

I remember mr.gmmbearz being frustrated over not being heard, but as he started to take more and more records and he once complained about something and was actually taking serious he was like "FINALLY THEY WANNA HEAR SOMETHING". Is this really how it should be that first once you are good you are being heard?

I still haven't seen a reply to why KSF doesn't take libel seriously when they were warned about it BEFORE THIS THREAD? Isn't it hate to ban and exclude someone from the possibility for dissociating himself from sending threats? Regardless of whether those accuses were sent, your first mission as a professional organization should be to examine them after my inquiry. But you rather exclude that guy and silence him and bully him. Nice

14. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have ignored this post for over 4 pages, I have responded to all your bullshit. It is about time you deal with it, but you have not dealt with one single point below, so I will keep posting it.
    Simex and I addressed and countered every point in there aside from the libel stuff. So you can just update it to that
    Last edited by Stevo_97; 02-19-2021 at 03:52 PM.
    03:14 - MIKE: you should have fucking warned me
    03:14 - MIKE: now you have to buy me a new desk
    03:14 - MIKE: cause the boner i got smashed right through it

16. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Likes Louieismyname liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    haha no you didn't, at all, so once again you lied xD There is also a lot of other shit you ignored on the first pages xD
    Last edited by Michael.Viera; 02-21-2021 at 10:23 AM.

18. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's a waste of time here

20. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post

Thread Information