Close

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't hide behind identities without a great purpose. My Rixy account was created for interviewing people from KSF. I could never have carried out these interviews if I was Jabra
    So you can and do easily change your internet personality yet you claim it to be actual defamation because some people associate the name Jabra with death threats on the internet.

2. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Likes Louieismyname liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stevo, I have just mentioned dozen of examples, but everyone knows of some of these events

Since I can't go into KSF Discord, I can't screenshot them. What do you not understand? You are acting like you are morally superior because you have denied me the place of evidence? Who does that? Russia (the airplane), China (corona) etc.

KSF has not tried to weed out the toxicity for years. Just look at all the hate toward autism. Otter criticized that as well. You ban 5 letters and think you have suddenly removed all toxicity? You don't have any procedure to follow when you ban these 5 words. How the heck have you removed all toxicity when you look at the way you talk about me on KSF Discord, making fun of my innate syndromes? Do you think it's fun having childhood autism? When I did my experiment a half year ago only, playing as a new player, I was from the first move met with skepticism from one of your henchmen, Sunday, he falsely reported my records.
    You could then say he was smart and detected something that was rotten (I was alt-accounting), but the same happened for gmmbearz when he started getting records. You attack new players, you attack minorities, and do nothing about it.

It's funny because I did once talk to Levi about an incident where he didn't say it was a joke, also Tele said that he used to hate Levi on Tournament Stream. There are still other examples of abusing kids, e.g., Bocuma, prob. a lot of people, but I don't know their age. You have never apologized for these events.

And you have kinda just ignored each example I put forward of lies against me.

And don't derail this thread. I'm here for dismissing that I should have sent death threats. You are filling my thread with what about-ism because you can't defend that.
    Last edited by Michael.Viera; 02-16-2021 at 01:41 PM.

4. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jabra, you are in no position to talk about whats right or wrong before you clear yourself up.
    I never lied to you, as you said. Thats spreading false information to make me look bad, which i believe is defamation in itself.
    You told people to kill themselves and have sent hundreds of hateful messages to people "out of frustration".
    You havent apologized. You said yourself you withdrew that one apology.
    You cant justify your own actions, so don't fucking begin to pick on others actions before cleaning up your own.

6. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since you are trying to derail the discussion. I will post this again. I have cleaned myself up. I have admitted my wrongdoing thousand of times toward you. Otherwise I have only trashtalked people, who trash-treated me, e.g., admin abuse, laughing at me after I was banned on Discord without reason etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have seen many outrageous claims about my character on KSF Discord, all kinds of horrible lies, and even hatred against innate biological characteristics such as autism, which gets very close to resembling racism/eugenics since autism, at least childhood autism, is genetic.

I can tolerate much of this because I do in general believe people should be allowed to speak about everything, but ...

The worst I had seen yet was that I had sent death threats to a person called Simex. I want for once and all to put this defamation to the grave because this is very serious. Death threats are equivalent to violence and illegal in every single country on earth.

I have tried to dismiss this but whenever I join KSF Discord to reply to these awful things that are said about me, I get banned (ban deletes messages).

So this is a public statement where I for once and all stress that I have never threatened Simex. Simex lied to me about something which he even admitted himself.
    So I was extremely mad (not only because of that though) at him so I wrote some lines about how he should kill himself (expressing the wish of his death, like an extended version of "kill yourself" which even KSF admins have done, e.g., Deadeye to Beetle) and, by the way, I did it privately, thus I could impossibly encourage violence. I apologized for my horrible utterances, but Simex kept talking about the incident in a way that didn't present the complete picture of what happened (the whole context is also very complex), thus he lied again so I withdraw my apology.

The big lie was that I sent death threats to him which has been carried forward to this day in the community and in KSF Discord.

For once and all, I have not. And if this post gets deleted, some people can anticipate a lawsuit for defamation because I will not accept the fact that I'm being exhibited as a violent criminal. I will not accept this why I also chose to carry my IRL name in this post.

My only demand is that this post stands - else I'm looking forward to seeing what legal means I can take into use.

8. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    You withdrew your apology.
    I have not lied to you, for the 3rd fucking time.
    You havent justified your actions, only admitted to them.
    Who exactly are you calling out for this defamation?
    In no way are you using your ban as an excuse for not having "evidence".
    You knew you would get banned, but proceeded to say horrible things.
    It is only your fault that you are banned permanantly.
    You are just saying that people have done stuff without any proof. So there is no way for us to know if you are lying, which you were in the case of me lying to you.
    Dont fucking ignore my message again.

10. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael.Viera View Post
    [B]Since I can't go into KSF Discord,
    https://gyazo.com/87143947453e6db58621502b5fb1047c
    So you can go into the KSF discord, and you can screenshot them. You've been banned many times throughout the years, most recently for playing on an alt account and also for harassing members of the community. Your discord ban is justified. You spread so much hate yet expect nobody to hate you back.

I haven't ignored any of your examples. You haven't provided any of the proof I've asked for, especially in relation to the death threats. From the way you're speaking, these allegations took place in the KSF discord. How would you know if you weren't there to see them? Maybe someone told you, then ask them to screenshot the evidence. It seems to me that you're the one who can't defend yourself. You keep giving examples of incidents that have no correlation with your actions.
    Last edited by Stevo_97; 02-16-2021 at 02:09 PM.
    03:14 - MIKE: you should have fucking warned me
    03:14 - MIKE: now you have to buy me a new desk
    03:14 - MIKE: cause the boner i got smashed right through it

12. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    So where is the proof that I have sent death threats?

I knew I would get banned? For what?

I don't have proof of you lying about not being involved because I don't have access to the Danish Discord any longer. Even though if it actually was not a lie and that I had lied to Redvenom, Gmmbearz, Mausi and all my good friends, then it wouldn't have mattered a lot. So you lied about not being involved in a decision. Okay, I don't see that can hurt your reputation fundamentally. This can by no means be compared to be exhibited as a violent criminal.

This is what it is all about. I have not sent death threats for once and all. And yeah, act like "where is your evidence for that?". Well, if we actually imagine it is a lie. If we ultimately stretch it that far and give absolutely no credibility to my assertions, then why didn't Sam at least take it seriously when I told him about it? I told Sam about it in his PM; he replied "Happy Valentines" which made me laugh tbh, but at the other hand it was amaeturish. If I was informed about such defamation in my own community I would have immediately checked it and dealt with it profesionally instead of joking about it with a mocking manner.

14. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    "E.g. Sony saying that most of the sc's in my video are not mine, that's the same as implying 52 sc's are not mine and we even have 36 video clips of them. That's one example.
    Also, Therapist was wrong with a lot of what said - but right about a lot of other things and which I highly respect.

Tyler not giving a truthful picture of what happened on Momentum Discord when Tyler was banned.

You talking about when I got furious at Simex and Sam."

Stevo, you have to provide evidence that I have spread hate. I have never spread hate. That's pure bullshit. I have been banned without reason thousand of times. The first time was because Sacred deleted one of my wrcps without a valid reason which I even tested with hammer editor, so I complaint very persistently about it.
    https://ksfclan.com/forum/showthread...leting-my-wrcp

Stevo I could join Discord because I made a new account. I commented on the allegations - I was immediately banned. Why don't you take it seriously when you are informed about straight-out libel on your community? Why do you just ridicule it and ban people?
    Last edited by Michael.Viera; 02-16-2021 at 03:49 PM.

16. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    (sorry I made a lot of edits in my recent post)

18. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

20. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post

Thread Information