Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2 things

PLEASE STOP THE E-DRAMA!

Regular Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

first: just find a version we can put on server lol
    second: CHILL OUT fucking just play the game and stop whining to each other...
    third: what kind of burrito daniel? DDD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I'll respond to this. First of all, the reason I left vent is because I left to get food, which I said before I left. You can ask people I was talking to on steam, I really did leave to get food, and posted this right as I was leaving. And was I in the server? Yes, but I was afk and in spec. If you want to talk to me, I will get in vent upon finishing my delicious burrito. And this is not an attack on you as a person, I like you. This is merely me voicing my opinion on the fact that everyone in the clan is largely unaware that you were officially anything more than a member. I know of several people who think you just happen to have more privileges than everyone else. If you are co leader, its cool with me, but make it official so people are not confused, because right now I know people are.
    You do realize its like when you join a clan and some people have higher admin than you and you say "why the hell does this dude have higher admin than me! I'm also a member, i must have equal rights!"
    Well equality does not exist.

I hope you see my point because I was laughing out loud, LITERALLY actually laughing! when I read this
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I'm going to argue with you because I'm really bored and disagree with some things you said. I dont give a fuck about the rcon thing, but when did YOU become not a regular member? Last time I checked, you were NOT co leader, leader, head admin, anything.
    Titles do not dictate the power you have, I hope you see this and realize that just because you are a leader, you may not have a say in everything, while others have more influence than you. And this goes the same with being a co leader. (I hate to bring this in but this is a perfect example. Mustard felt like this some time ago before he left ksf.)

Regular Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

-_____

Advanced Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

daniel i think your panties in a bunch
    Cookin' with gas

Thread Information