Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you could have one car

nigga i aint need no car i bought myself a jet

SOULJA BOYtellem!

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldnt mind any car to be honest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Chevrolet Impala 1967!
    Last edited by totalbest; 06-06-2018 at 08:00 AM.

7. Dislikes Draph disliked this post
    Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attachment 272
    Attachment 273

A newest gen MB S55/63 AMG, currently I have an '07 S350, lacks the power imo

Post Thanks / Like

If you could have one car

I am under the impression that we are limited to only ONE wish, that is unlimited in scope or power, but no others after that, yes?

In that case Id have to think long and hard about how to properly word it in order to get exactly what I want, but it would be something along the lines of I wish that a world that is totally perfect for me would be created and that I would be transported thereto to live out the rest of my days.

If that seems like it would count as two wishes rather than just one, and therefore I would not be allowed such a wish, then I guess I would wish for exceptional good luck in everything I do except D&D dice rolls... always getting good rolls would make the game less fun. This would be broad in affect, applying to things like avoiding car crashes, being able to regularly eat puffer fish without worrying about the probability that it was prepared incorrectly, gambling in Vegas, etc. Basically, anything for which there is a given probability of a negative outcome, the probability for me would be smaller than what would be statistically normal... And anything that has a given probability of a positive outcome will be MORE likely to come about than the statistical normal. And as to anything and everything that is neither good nor bad, I guess I would say stick with the Law of Averages unless it can/will have an indirect affect on the probability of something that WOULD be good or bad.

Now if I HAD to wish for something that wasnt selfish, I dont honestly think I could come up with anything, so I guess I would wish that someone else be granted a selfless wish instead of me, or something like that what can I say, Im one of those people who philosophically believes that there is no such thing as altruism.

And please take this as a constructive criticism, rather than a bash or a flame, but I feel like those of you who have posted so far seem to be awfully short-sighted. Im not saying that I think you should have to wish for things to benefit other people, after all, I am selfish with my wish and Im ok with that. But if you were given the power to make one wish of unlimited scope and power, and you use it to wish for something like one million dollars, or a nose job, or for the girl/boy you like to agree to a date Im deliberately trying to avoid pulling examples form the actual wishes you all have posted so far... these sorts of things just seem so small and insignificant to me. It seems to me like such a waste of a wish. Broaden your thinking... think outside of the realms of normal human experience. I know you all can come up with better things to wish for, selfish or otherwise.

Oh, and I agree with Samius, I think for world peace to come around, 90-100 of humans would have to be removed from the global picture. The problem here is that even if you get world peace now, it will not last, unless you make the wish in such a way as to ask specifically for world peace forever, without getting rid of all us humans, in which case, humans would be placed under some magical or divine compulsion to not fight and war and destroy and such. This removes freedom of choice to a much greater degree than I personally would want to ever see.

So, keeping in mind the old Chinese curse May your every wish be granted--at least, Ive been TOLD this is an old Chinese curse, but since Im not Chinese, I cant guarantee that, be careful what you wish for, and, I dare say, how you wish for it

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

I always love classic car.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KamAspelt View Post
    I am under the impression that we are limited to only ONE wish, that is unlimited in scope or power, but no others after that, yes?

In that case Id have to think long and hard about how to properly word it in order to get exactly what I want, but it would be something along the lines of I wish that a world that is totally perfect for me would be created and that I would be transported thereto to live out the rest of my days.

If that seems like it would count as two wishes rather than just one, and therefore I would not be allowed such a wish, then I guess I would wish for exceptional good luck in everything I do except D&D dice rolls... always getting good rolls would make the game less fun. This would be broad in affect, applying to things like avoiding car crashes, being able to regularly eat puffer fish without worrying about the probability that it was prepared incorrectly, gambling in Vegas, etc. Basically, anything for which there is a given probability of a negative outcome, the probability for me would be smaller than what would be statistically normal... And anything that has a given probability of a positive outcome will be MORE likely to come about than the statistical normal. And as to anything and everything that is neither good nor bad, I guess I would say stick with the Law of Averages unless it can/will have an indirect affect on the probability of something that WOULD be good or bad.

Now if I HAD to wish for something that wasnt selfish, I dont honestly think I could come up with anything, so I guess I would wish that someone else be granted a selfless wish instead of me, or something like that what can I say, Im one of those people who philosophically believes that there is no such thing as altruism.

And please take this as a constructive criticism, rather than a bash or a flame, but I feel like those of you who have posted so far seem to be awfully short-sighted. Im not saying that I think you should have to wish for things to benefit other people, after all, I am selfish with my wish and Im ok with that. But if you were given the power to make one wish of unlimited scope and power, and you use it to wish for something like one million dollars, or a nose job, or for the girl/boy you like to agree to a date Im deliberately trying to avoid pulling examples form the actual wishes you all have posted so far... these sorts of things just seem so small and insignificant to me. It seems to me like such a waste of a wish. Broaden your thinking... think outside of the realms of normal human experience. I know you all can come up with better things to wish for, selfish or otherwise.

Oh, and I agree with Samius, I think for world peace to come around, 90-100 of humans would have to be removed from the global picture. The problem here is that even if you get world peace now, it will not last, unless you make the wish in such a way as to ask specifically for world peace forever, without getting rid of all us humans, in which case, humans would be placed under some magical or divine compulsion to not fight and war and destroy and such. This removes freedom of choice to a much greater degree than I personally would want to ever see.

So, keeping in mind the old Chinese curse May your every wish be granted--at least, Ive been TOLD this is an old Chinese curse, but since Im not Chinese, I cant guarantee that, be careful what you wish for, and, I dare say, how you wish for it
    yeah really nice what car would you take

quatro s1 e2 for me
    Attachment 302
    Last edited by bfxgb; 12-24-2020 at 08:45 PM.

Thread Information