Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, you you prob. wanna perm ban every1 who criticizes the admins and status quo because you're narrow-minded idiot.
    "being a cunt to every1". Read my discussion with therapist again i already debunked this stupid statement. I dont have to repeat argument after argument. Take your time to read the thread.

2. Dislikes Ocean disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninpo View Post
    Yes, you you prob. wanna perm ban every1 who criticizes the admins and status quo because you're narrow-minded idiot.
    "being a cunt to every1". Read my discussion with therapist again i already debunked this stupid statement. I dont have to repeat argument after argument. Take your time to read the thread.
    i criticize admins all the time. hell, there are a lot of things i think ksf admins could be doing better, and i dont even play here that much, i could make a list if i wanted to, but thats not the point of this thread. the point of this thread is that youre literally just trying to start shit with people. thats literally it. thats the entire purpose of this thread. when literally the only thing you are doing is starting shit with people as has been clearly shown in this thread that i did in fact read, then i cant name a community on earth that would fucking want you around. the status quo and criticism of admins is irrelevant here, what is relevant is that youve done nothing but shit up the forums for the last week with this thread that is literally just created to annoy people and cause drama. so yes, i do want to perm ban everyone who falls under the category of being a cunt to everyone and starting shit with people. you easily fall under that category. why you're still able to reply to me at all i don't fucking know.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's called free discussion. Shut the fuck and contribute with an argument instead of complaining about a discussion. This is not ISIS KSF.

5. Dislikes Draph, Ocean, Sundayy disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lmao youre the one bitching at me about complaining about a discussion? Youre the one thats throwing out random ad hominems at me when im trying to tell you that you're just posting horrible quality content and being a total fucking asshole to everyone and trying to start shit for the sake of starting shit. Free discussion is fine until it gets to the point where someone is being a retarded fucking asshole about it, at that point it goes from free discussion to someone just trying to make everyone else's experience worse, and that's not acceptable.

The only thing you've fucking done in this thread is yell at people that they're being hypocrites and horrible people when they point out how much of an entitled immature cunt you're being.

KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a thread...

8. Thanks Olivia, Ocean thanked for this post
    Likes Olivia, Ocean liked this post
    Dislikes Olivia disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    because you fucking retards start insult me. look at your own behaviour just as you joined the thread.
    and you expext me to talk nice to you?
    "if ksf is private property then what fucking grounds do you think you have for being a total fucking idiot and expecting anyone to take you seriously

im sorry but youre being such an idiot that i had to literally create an account to say something because jesus h fucking christ on a bike"

Listen, I dont want you banned even though you just join this thread to insult me and being a retard - this is called tolerance. It is what differs western society/culture from muslims, shitskins, guys like synki and urself etc.

10. Dislikes Ocean disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never said i expected for you to be nice to me. I never said i expected anything. All i and anyone else is asking is for you not to deliberately try to make the servers and the forums a worse place for everyone involved

Im out of this thread now, theres really not any point in being here and the longer this goes on the more all of us look like idiots
    Last edited by Psychonian; 06-28-2017 at 07:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pissing people off isn't offensive speech, what the fuck are you on about?
    Saying crap to piss people off isn't offensive speech, it's protective and friendly obv. lol.

This is exactly my point. You said I acted like I was anti-SJW, which I did not. Congratulations
    Stupid quibbling was the reason i didn't want to replay you yesterday. No you're obv. not an anti-SJW when you namecall SJW's "cucks". It doesn't matter even. My point is you acted like you were not a SJW, whilst you have been acting like you were, being A whilst not being A at the same time is impossible and a contradiction.

Gmmbearz was taunting admins before it became a meme, what he did was what started this whole thing. I tolerate the bans because he deserved them, while the starting drama part with you was a funny bonus.
    K, so the admins' behavior was acceptable, because it had becomed a meme. You're just making up shit excuses because you're fucked, any honest guy with an IQ above 100 reading this thread can see trough your hypocrisy now.

Meme is an excuse to ban people on KSF. If you dont realize Blink is an imbecile fuck now, u must literally be urself.
    Last edited by Ninpo; 06-29-2017 at 02:55 PM.

13. Dislikes Ocean disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    bro what do you want.

just leave us alone pls.

15. Thanks Ninpo, MaKo thanked for this post
    Likes Ninpo, MaKo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    you are all beneath me

17. Likes Ninpo liked this post

Thread Information