Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dunno what the chatlog has to do with this, I barely chimed in the conversation at all, it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninpo View Post
    Because you acted like you were anti-SJW, and SJW's are the kinda people yelling about offensive speek exactly like yourself. You just didn't in relation to identity politics.
    I've never claimed to be anti-SJW, I've said I'm not SJW. Get your facts straight. Also give me examples of me yelling about offensive speech, without them I dunno what you're talking about.
    The funny thing you dont realize, is that admins intentionally started drama when I was complaining.

Mr.gmmbearz was banned just as I joined to be sure I noted it and could complain about it.
    Open your eyes, moron.
    I've never questioned this, I know for a fact admins were banning him to makes you complain about it because it got to a point where it became a meme.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is you yelling about offensive speech: "I find it perfectly justified to punish a player that constantly pisses multiple other players off on the servers. He knows what he's doing and he's good at it, he's a massive troll"

Here is you saying you're not a SJW-cuck: "If you think I'm going to start censoring the people on the server just because you feel harassed, you are out of your fucking mind. There are systems on the server to make sure you don't hear as much as a peep from synki, if those are not enough I suggest you disconnect from the server or simply step away from the computer. I don't defend racism, I defend players who abide by the rules. I personally feel that we've managed just fine all these years without banning racism since I'm not some SJW cuck, but if there's a rule change I'll be happy to throw in a 60 minute ban for each and every 'nigger' and 'jew' on sight."

You're tolerating admins to carry out bans just for the sake of starting drama (cuz it became meme), whilst you oppose when mr.gmmbearz tries the same thing.
    "Gmmbearz was harassing a large number of players (mostly admins?) to get a ban out of them so you could have something to complain about, this is a big no no."

3. Dislikes Ocean disliked this post
    Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    can u stop now, nobody cares about your retard ass

5. Thanks Ocean, Louieismyname, Ninpo thanked for this post
    Likes Ocean, Ninpo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is you yelling about offensive speech: "I find it perfectly justified to punish a player that constantly pisses multiple other players off on the servers. He knows what he's doing and he's good at it, he's a massive troll"
    Pissing people off isn't offensive speech, what the fuck are you on about?

Here is you saying you're not a SJW-cuck: "If you think I'm going to start censoring the people on the server just because you feel harassed, you are out of your fucking mind. There are systems on the server to make sure you don't hear as much as a peep from synki, if those are not enough I suggest you disconnect from the server or simply step away from the computer. I don't defend racism, I defend players who abide by the rules. I personally feel that we've managed just fine all these years without banning racism since I'm not some SJW cuck, but if there's a rule change I'll be happy to throw in a 60 minute ban for each and every 'nigger' and 'jew' on sight."
    This is exactly my point. You said I acted like I was anti-SJW, which I did not. Congratulations
    You're tolerating admins to carry out bans just for the sake of starting drama (cuz it became meme), whilst you oppose when mr.gmmbearz tries the same thing.
    "Gmmbearz was harassing a large number of players (mostly admins?) to get a ban out of them so you could have something to complain about, this is a big no no."
    Gmmbearz was taunting admins before it became a meme, what he did was what started this whole thing. I tolerate the bans because he deserved them, while the starting drama part with you was a funny bonus.

7. Thanks Ocean thanked for this post
    Likes Ocean liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    jabra you should try to come out of your mother's basement and start doing something with your time instead of complaining about something that NO ONE cares about

9. Thanks Ocean, Ninpo thanked for this post
    Likes Ninpo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    k. i have proven the hypocrisy. bb retards

11. Dislikes Ocean disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mr.gmmbearz was banned just as I joined to be sure I noted it and could complain about it.
    Open your eyes, moron.
    yes, im sure the admins waited until you joined so that you could see how bearz was so unjustly banned for being a cunt to literally everyone, that makes total sense, because everyone wanted to see you make an ass of yourself in this retarded fucking thread

13. Likes Olivia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have proven nothing but your autism and stupidity.

15. Thanks Ocean, Sacred, Psychonian thanked for this post
    Likes Ocean, Sacred, Psychonian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    And this is an excuse to ban gmmbearz. You're stupid as fuck, Psycho.

O, let's ban people so we can enjoy a meme!

17. Dislikes Ocean disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, i think being a cunt to everyone and repeatedly intentionally starting shit with people to create drama is an excuse to ban bearz. and i think you being a cunt to everyone and repeatedly intentionally starting shit with people to create drama as you have in this thread is just as good an excuse to ban you

19. Likes synki liked this post

Thread Information