Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninpo View Post
    I have minor documentation of what I have said, whilst you can absolutely nothing document.
    The responsibility to document everything in a manner that others can easily look over is all on you, because you're the one bringing the complaints and taking on the responsibility of it. No one else wants to waste hours of their day going through this stuff.

Neither do I see Cow get banned any longer, there can be many other reasons. And the fact that mr.gmmbearz can trigger admins to make them ban him, already proves that they are not mature enough to be admins, but are silly SJW's.
    EDIT: Rather I think the reason was that the admins knew they could get away with anything as long as I opposed it, because whatever I would oppose, people would oppose me opposing it.
    You honestly think the admins all got together and collectively decided to abuse others because of you - before you even did anything - and after the admins themselves voted you into KSF?

just lol.

Also gmmbearz triggering admins doesn't prove they're immature - not when the bans are viewed as justified by anyone on the server except you and gmmbearz (as has been shown time and time again).

But you forget we have constitutional rights as well which are the most essential for our democracy.
    The constitution wasn't delivered to us by God anyway, who do you think wrote it and how/why do you think it was written?

I dont think it doesnt matter what the majority believe. My point is that majority is not an argument for morals, but it's necessarily for the sake of pragmatism.
    At the same way the regime of China is not respecting basic human rights, then even though there're individuals getting opressed, it wouldnt make sense to make enforce changes because of their culture, but this doesn't justify the people getting opressed.

I'm not saying that rights in that sense are being violated on KSF. Ofc. not, KSF is not a society. It's just an analogy and a way to explain it.

Regarding to the pragmatic of my project and my self-appointed way to determine the consequences were dumb.
    But regarding to the morals I defended and my postulates about the major hypocrisy and inconsistency among some KSF members, I'm still right. And I have already proved that.
    Btw, relax, KSF is private property ...
    Ok go take on some governments then, as you've noted KSF is private property and no one has any special protected rights beyond the way that we want to run it so you might have better luck there.

Post Thanks / Like
    The responsibility to document everything in a manner that others can easily look over is all on you, because you're the one bringing the complaints and taking on the responsibility of it. No one else wants to waste hours of their day going through this stuff.
    You're mostly right, I should have documented my complaint, and I apologize I didn't, and this definitely gives the 'right' for opponents to sow doubt about my claims, BUT it doesnt give the 'right' to make even more undocumented claims, and not at all with that condition not being able to document it afterwards in contrast to me (except with blink). Yes, it's my responsibility to reason my claim in my complaints, but this doesn't give free wheels to assert undocumented claims against me.
    And ofc. are you ignoring the documentation I have xDD

You honestly think the admins all got together and collectively decided to abuse others because of you - before you even did anything - and after the admins themselves voted you into KSF?
    I didn't assert they decided anything collectively I said they were AWARE that they COULD abuse and get away with it, because I would oppose it, and people would oppose me no matter what. This was ofc. after they figured out that every one was against me, no matter what the situation what, because all the retarded people in this case dont look at the content, but at the persons - and I was in some way retarded enough to continue even though this was the situation, but it doesnt change value of my complaints.

Also gmmbearz triggering admins doesn't prove they're immature - not when the bans are viewed as justified by anyone on the server except you and gmmbearz (as has been shown time and time again).
    I think we should at least have an anonymous vote to confirm that the majority was against, all the powerful admins were against, but you dont know about all these who were afraid to raise their voices and to help a person with low charisma. Levii was on of them, thank you, I guess since he upvoted my comments.

The constitution wasn't delivered to us by God anyway, who do you think wrote it and how/why do you think it was written?
    Well, you nearly got a point here, but rather it confirms the problem about using "majority" as an argument. Majority has to be defined within a geographic area or population area and is therefor arbitrary ... The opnion of the majority in AMERICA (with France etc. ofc) prob. brought the americans to the power and made them win the revolution on the areas ruled by Britain .. but since Britain had the formal sovereignty of these areas, the majority in another sense was actually against the American Revolution. At the same way a rape can be against the majority of the society, but not against the majority of the rape act (if it's a gang rape - what would even be the case if it was 1on1 ... 50 percent against 50 percent xD)

Ok go take on some governments then, as you've noted KSF is private property and no one has any special protected rights beyond the way that we want to run it so you might have better luck there.
    Nop, no one has any rights, but morals can still be discussed. And yes, the majority had the right to kick me because that's how the owner Evolv determined it (the majority leads), but im not arguing rights, im arguing the morals within that decesion etc.

BLINK, I HAVENT FORGOT, AND YES, IM A CUCK BECAUSE IT HAVE TAKEN SO LONG TIME, IM ON HOLIDAYS NOW BUT HOPEFULLY I WILL GET THE TIME SOON. IM A CUCK AS LONG
    Last edited by Ninpo; 06-25-2017 at 06:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    BLINK, I HAVENT FORGOT, AND YES, IM A CUCK BECAUSE IT HAVE TAKEN SO LONG TIME, IM ON HOLIDAYS NOW BUT HOPEFULLY I WILL GET THE TIME SOON. IM A CUCK AS LONG
    Making claims you can't back up about someone doesn't make you a cuck. It does make you look unprofessional, your argument look weak and also makes you a prime candidate for a defamation lawsuit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Firstly I wanna say that you arent the best example, and there were better examples.

http://ksfclan.com/forum/showthread.php?5283-Synki

"The kind of community I try to foster is the one you've been surfing in for several years, one would think you know the rules by now. I can't really comment on people getting banned for memes since I'm not the one doing the banning, you can open up a complaint thread if you feel a ban was unjustified."
    - In this context you're not really supporting the idea about banning people for posting memes, you recommend Beetle to open up a complaint thread if he felt a ban was ujustified (where the unjustness is clearly understood in the context that a player was banned for posting memes).

"If you think I'm going to start censoring the people on the server just because you feel harassed, you are out of your fucking mind. There are systems on the server to make sure you don't hear as much as a peep from synki, if those are not enough I suggest you disconnect from the server or simply step away from the computer. I don't defend racism, I defend players who abide by the rules. I personally feel that we've managed just fine all these years without banning racism since I'm not some SJW cuck, but if there's a rule change I'll be happy to throw in a 60 minute ban for each and every 'nigger' and 'jew' on sight."

- Clearly you're not supporting the admins to carry out a ban just because someone feels harassed.

"Can you pull up the posts or elaborate on this? I don't think I've ever been against free speech or offended by shit people say so I don't know what you're talking about here."

Your agenda is drawn

NOW LETS LOOK AT YOU BEFORE

http://ksfclan.com/forum/showthread....-Abusing/page3

Mr.gmmbearz possibly trolled and asked "wanna hear my opinion?" and gets banned

- but in the thread you dont stand with me, but with the opposite side.

http://ksfclan.com/forum/showthread....-Abuse-4/page2

"I find it perfectly justified to punish a player that constantly pisses multiple other players off on the servers. He knows what he's doing and he's good at it, he's a massive troll"

- You're clearly not defending the right to harass. You're exaggerating also, mr.gmmbearz have many friends on ksf servers, and all his trolls are pretty harmless and non-edgy.
    Last edited by Ninpo; 06-28-2017 at 12:34 PM.

5. Dislikes Sundayy disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"If you think I'm going to start censoring the people on the server just because you feel harassed, you are out of your fucking mind. There are systems on the server to make sure you don't hear as much as a peep from synki, if those are not enough I suggest you disconnect from the server or simply step away from the computer. I don't defend racism, I defend players who abide by the rules. I personally feel that we've managed just fine all these years without banning racism since I'm not some SJW cuck, but if there's a rule change I'll be happy to throw in a 60 minute ban for each and every 'nigger' and 'jew' on sight."

- Clearly you're not supporting the admins to carry out a ban just because someone feels harassed.

"I find it perfectly justified to punish a player that constantly pisses multiple other players off on the servers. He knows what he's doing and he's good at it, he's a massive troll"

- You're clearly not defending the right to harass. You're exaggerating also, mr.gmmbearz have many friends on ksf servers, and all his trolls are pretty harmless and non-edgy.
    As I said before, these cases are not related. My statements do not contradict each other by any means since they aren't in the same context and I still stand by both of them.

Gmmbearz was harassing a large number of players (mostly admins?) to get a ban out of them so you could have something to complain about, this is a big no no.

Beetle was essentially asking us to punish Synki for racism / ban racism on KSF, which would change the community to the core.

Firstly I wanna say that you arent the best example, and there were better examples.
    I'm a really shitty example tbh

Post Thanks / Like
    But the cases can be related.
    "just because you feel harassed", you're not saying "just because you feel harassed by racism", your point is in general (because that's implicit when you dont specify it) and is therefor contradicting your earlier statement.

You have in general expressed harassment is not an excuse to censor/regulate, whilst you claim that the motive for harassment is somehow relevant, if the motive for instance is that a player harass with an eye for getting banned so an admin can open up a complaint.

So harassment is an excuse if the motive is against your narrative, this contradicts your general statement.
    Last edited by Ninpo; 06-28-2017 at 02:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    But the cases can be related.
    "just because you feel harassed", you're not saying "just because you feel harassed by racism", your point is in general (because that's implicit when you dont specify it) and is therefor contradicting your earlier statement.
    By racism is implied in context of the thread.

You have in general expressed harassment is not an excuse to censor/regulate, whilst you claim that the motive for harassment is somehow relevant, if the motive for instance is that a player harass with an eye for getting banned so an admin can open up a complaint.
    Motive is relevant.

So harassment is an excuse if the motive is against your narrative, this contradicts your general statement.
    In this case the motive was to disrupt the administration of KSF via an impressionable new member such as yourself.

I wasn't the one banning Gmmbearz either so it's not as if he got banned because his motive was against my narrative. I agreed with the ban because it was good for the server.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fair enough, it just seems more logical for me that the point is that "feel harassed" is meant in general, because why the fuck would matter what you are harassed by; that would have been a more consistent standpoint, but alright.

"Can you pull up the posts or elaborate on this? I don't think I've ever been against free speech or offended by shit people say so I don't know what you're talking about here."

But now you at least know you have been against free spech.

In this case the motive was to disrupt the administration of KSF via an impressionable new member such as yourself.

The impressionable admins where obv. the admins to carry out a ban because someone says "wanna hear my opinion".
    Last edited by Ninpo; 06-28-2017 at 03:19 PM.

10. Thanks synki thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fair enough, it just seems more logical for me that the point is that "feel harassed" is meant in general, because why the fuck would matter what you are harassed by; that would have been a more consistent standpoint, but alright.
    It matters what you feel harassed by because racism is allowed on the server and you are on the internet, can't take it? leave

But now you at least know you have been against free spech.
    Free speech gives you the right to express your opinion without censorship.
    How have I been against that?

Post Thanks / Like
    The fact is you acted like you were anti-SJW in the thread, whilst you support banning people because they are harassing other persons. This is a classic SJW-standpoint.

Thread Information