Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

rookie s2 wasnt lagged

i want my time back. mayby one of these admins thought it was lagged but it wasnt i beat it 3-4 times in 5mins, i -0.03 the record because of my line and when you surf the ramps right while having the most forward momentum and lowest point of hitting the bhop. JUST in case your confused and dont know how to surf

2. Thanks synki thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    k

Post Thanks / Like
    Lul
    03:14 - MIKE: you should have fucking warned me
    03:14 - MIKE: now you have to buy me a new desk
    03:14 - MIKE: cause the boner i got smashed right through it

Post Thanks / Like
    fake and gay

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for nothing once again i really appreciate this lovely community, oh btw i have a few cp records i want removed that are "lagged" but honestly i just wanna profit from it like others right i mean lagged has no meaning does it not

7. Thanks Stevo_97, synki thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    For a stage as short as stage 2, and a stage tried by many of the best surfers in the world, you're telling me you can not only beat the wrcp but -.03 it as well? Lol okay bro. And if you want to get something genuinely sorted out you should talk to us in a mannerly fucking way and not like some cunt that owns the place JUST for your information. Cunt post = cunt response pal.
    Last edited by Stevo_97; 12-24-2016 at 07:40 PM.
    03:14 - MIKE: you should have fucking warned me
    03:14 - MIKE: now you have to buy me a new desk
    03:14 - MIKE: cause the boner i got smashed right through it

9. Thanks Sacred thanked for this post
    Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    watch it in slowmo, ive surfed for 3 years you dont think id know what the fuck im talking about, i beat it back to back because i knew the route, i dont wanna redo it cause im using slightly lower syns, im rank 11 on go so i dont know what your talking about, ive gotten really close to css stage records on go so why is this one any fucking different, ive donated money to this shitty server regardless i should be treated with respect, why am i any different than any else who beats records, beetle destroys records all the time whats any different you need to suck admin cock to get any where in this server or what. im not gunna be respectful sorry i wasnt raised to be a pussy and bow down to the ones who dont respect you in the first place, if this doesnt get sorted out im not surfing on this server anymore, i thought speedruning was a end goal for surf now its not in the equation so no point in puting effort in it if you cant win cause there retarded fucking admins who dont care about anyone and will do whatever the fuck they want regardless of the facts

11. Thanks THERAPIST, Stevo_97 thanked for this post
    Likes tretch liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    merry christmas

13. Thanks Sacred, jackGODT thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    rlx bozo

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was this on CS:GO? You posted this on the CS:S forums.

It was probably just a misunderstanding if it is legit. You could of contacted nowlech (since he is in charge of the cs:go side of things) or me and I would of let him know.

I accidentally reported a time before and it got removed. I contacted the admin nicely and it was resolved.

Next time try "Someone reported my legit time and it got removed. Could it be looked into?"

Nobody wants to deal with an asshole. This isn't customer service at a retail store. Being a dick about it will only hurt your situation.

16. Thanks Boo thanked for this post
    Likes Dick Wizard, Boo liked this post

Thread Information