I don't abuse Jae. I don't think you know where I stand. You don't know how to control shit apparently. You may think I abuse just because you don't like me. Most people don't like me because I "Abuse". Honestly I don't think you read the rules or anything. What I do is not abuse. People were having a bad argument, I put upvote and said if people didn't want it to vote if they wanted it to stop and the majority voted yes. They continued and I muted them. It's not abuse if you have context on shit. Muting someone id not abuse. That how people get reported. They post bias information and don't explain context. I post context and say if I do something wrong. I'm sorry I just want to keep it peaceful enough for people to have a good time. Playing games is about having fun. If bad stuff is happening, I try to stop it. I want to keep people happy in a good server. The admins don't realise that I try to help. Yes I have a bad side of me that cancerous, but I know how to keep order in a server. You don't do shit to help the server. I write paragraphs to try to explain shit but what is the point of doing this shit when no one knows how to fucking listen. I help people more than any admina, but they don't see that shit. They only see "Oh he was reported many times and banned multiple times, he doesn't deserve that shit". But like I have said before I help so many people. I have never seen any admin try to help people other than regulars or high ranked people. Lower ranks have no respect in the community and I want to change that. Just because someone doesn't have X many hours or X points means they don't get respect they deserve. I help those people, not because I want to, but because I want people to have a good time. I center my life around entertaining and making others have fun. Without being fucking racist or mic spamming shit.