Close

Post Thanks / Like

Red face About time huh? Hello everyone!

I'm WeazR, people have probably seen me around for a while now. I'm a mediocre at best surfer who is just about to breach into Hotshot, never had a real WR on my hands, probably never will, but I'm still around since the community here is so awesome and chill.

I've been surfing on KSF since the day I started surfing, which is a long ass time ago. Probably back in 09, or something around there. I joined because the server was one of the very few who was listed with IP on this scetchy site, and it wasn't VAC secured, so little me without a real copy of the game could join with a shitty downloaded version. That's how I got hooked on surfing. So I've probably been surfing on and off for 6 years, and I'm not even Hotshot yet, but just recently I actually started taking it a bit more seriously and started grinding G1's.

I also have a lifetime VIP, since I love the server and I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon, so hopefully you'll see me once or twice on the !rr in a while. Also just got around to making a forum account, even tho I've been here for so long. About bloody time. So hi, that's me. I'll be around alot in the coming time. ^_^

Will also try to be active on the forums, but I have a tendency to suck at such stuff.

Quick edit: Forgot to say some of the important stuff you actually say when introducing yourself.
    Im 20 years old and I come from Norway. I live down south currently in a little town called Grimstad. Just living here while I'm studying, then I'll see where life takes me. Sooo, yeah. That's me.
    Last edited by WeazR; 08-30-2016 at 03:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    o/

Post Thanks / Like
    hey paid mod

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    hey paid mod
    hey kebab <3

Post Thanks / Like
    Aloah reportbot

Post Thanks / Like
    o7