Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: synki

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listen to Beetle. Synki was by far the person I banned most times for admin abusing when I was watching admins.
    Last edited by Jabra; 08-19-2016 at 01:31 PM.

2. Thanks Stevo_97, remkoe thanked for this post
    Likes Stevo_97, remkoe liked this post
    Dislikes Stevo_97, remkoe disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle179 View Post
    just because he doesn't like them or thinks they're annoying,
    says u

4. Thanks remkoe thanked for this post
    Likes remkoe liked this post
    Dislikes remkoe disliked this post
    Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle179 View Post
    this shouldn't have been a competition over who was the worse admin, visions vs synki. this should've been an investigation into synki's job as an admin. 1.5 months later he's still proving he's not fit for it. still doesn't understand he shouldn't be banning people just because he doesn't like them or thinks they're annoying, still being incredibly childish and not contributing anything to ksf besides making it look bad by being incredibly childish and maintaining a ridiculously childish attitude about all server matters.
    I just wasted around 1584 ticks of my life reading this incredibly childlish comment.

6. Thanks remkoe, Nyannix, synki, ambutes thanked for this post
    Likes remkoe, Nyannix, ambutes, Rickzter liked this post
    Dislikes rool, remkoe, Jabra disliked this post
    Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusché View Post
    I just wasted around 1584 ticks of my life reading this incredibly childlish comment.
    this sick burn doesn't make synki any less shit of an admin.

the way i see it, this whole thread has had lots of very real points made against synki but his only responses have been low-tier shitposts and attempts to discredit/redirect focus towards visions. visions has been dealt with. now deal with this shit. therapist said this:

Termination over just this is pretty retarded. Obviously if it continues then we can see.
    almost 1.5 months later, it's clearly fucking continued. people are only letting this happen because synki is banning the people they don't like -- despite having no merit to ban them. see: cow, wucki, spar, gmmbearz. it's out of control -- when cow can join a server and get banned after saying 3 things (saying hello to a friend), there's a fucking problem. synki has proven many times over he's unfit to be in any sort of leadership role.

e: he has a long history of being toxic ingame. he regularly abuses his admin powers against people he doesn't like. his only activity on the forum is shitposting. why is this person an admin
    Last edited by Beetle179; 08-19-2016 at 05:13 PM.

8. Thanks Levi, rool, remkoe, synki thanked for this post
    Likes Levi, rool, remkoe, Jabra liked this post
    Dislikes remkoe disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets be honest here. I'm pretty sure everyone knows what Synki does and is obviously abusing his admin powers yet many of you still feel the need to defend him.

10. Thanks synki thanked for this post
    Dislikes rool, remkoe, Joohn disliked this post
    Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooster Cow View Post
    Lets be honest here. I'm pretty sure everyone knows what Synki does and is obviously abusing his admin powers yet many of you still feel the need to defend him.
    And yet i'm the one that gets kicked from ksf when "admin abusing" against his actual admin abusing LUL

But it's alright, everyone in ksf is biased in one way or another it's why i've chosen not to give a fuck about surf in the most recent weeks, allowing people into ksf with bipolar syndrome such as skandy, and people with blatant retardation such as synki is quite ridiculous. Or perhaps even people that cant argue their own points without feeling insecure, such as..oh wait that's everyone XD

12. Thanks Skanders, synki thanked for this post
    Likes Skanders, Levi liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    True, Shena, there're a lot of people who care about social value and thus cant think for themselves independently.

KSF recommended me to make complaint threads, but yet they are somehow still not satisfied and usally just overfill all my threads with non-arguments and harassment.
    It seems like whatever I do they will get angry if I ask them to account for their actions. Integrity is non-existing.
    I was going to make a complaint thread about Synki in yesterday, but Skandy didnt just dislike me to do so, but also prevented a vip to upload demo for me and banned me 24h. This is very critical if you wont even allow critique among yourselves and demonstrates once again the fiendishly authoritarian admin culture.

14. Thanks Skanders thanked for this post
    Likes Skanders liked this post
    Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    True, Shena, there're a lot of people who care about social value and thus cant think for themselves independently.

KSF recommended me to make complaint threads, but yet they are somehow still not satisfied and usally just overfill all my threads with non-arguments and harassment.
    It seems like whatever I do they will get angry if I ask them to account for their actions. Integrity is non-existing.
    I was going to make a complaint thread about Synki in yesterday, but Skandy didnt just dislike me to do so, but also prevented a vip to upload demo for me and banned me 24h. This is very critical if you wont even allow critique among yourselves and demonstrates once again the fiendishly authoritarian admin culture.
    Have to say i agree with this fully, i voted +1 on your application since i know you're one of the people who are overall more independant on others, able to justify your actions in a proper way, i don't know what's happened since you joined untill the point you got kicked, but i have no doubt what so ever, that what you did wasnt any worse than what some people in ksf manage to do and get away with, just because they feel privileged as fuck because they're in ksf and have admin on the servers.

Skandy is probably the worst thing to happen to ksf, yet no one gives a fuck since everyone's always trying to reason "Well it's better for the majority", essentially. Hence people try way too hard to be social justice warriors when it comes to threads like these, because they're flat out biased.

16. Thanks Skanders thanked for this post
    Likes Skanders liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyway, they are at least suffering from cognitive dissonance now.
    e: Thanks for bringing up SJW-term, kinda what all this shit is caused by.
    Last edited by Jabra; 08-20-2016 at 07:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Habitat View Post
    99% of people joined ksf for admin lets be fucking real.
    Glad to be part of the 1% anyway i havent witnessed abuse or threads at all but just the way hes acting in this thread makes it very clear that he doesnt give 2 shits about ksf and as such should be terminated

19. Likes Spari liked this post

Thread Information