Close

Post Thanks / Like

Broken timer making the joker a time traveller.

Hi,
    Seems that my timer is somehow not working properly anymore (might be due to the new timer update).

So here what happend so far: i was surfing on veteran server the map surf_pure and when i ended the map for the first time in about 26min30sec i had the funny surprise that i just broke the map record with a time of -26m-30sec, then later on public server map surf_paranoid_enigma same thing happend, i broke the map record with a time of -8m-24s.

I noted that those two times were my first completions on both maps, between those 2wrs i improve a time on surf_stonework2 without having anything weird to notice, both wrs have already reported.

Therefore i would like to know what should i do now cause i believe that if i complete a new map this might happend to me again.

Update : just finished surf_symbiose for first time and didnt have any bugged time, so this might be a problem happening on staged map.

Update 2 : i had another bugged wr on forbidden tomb3 on expert server, but between the this one and the two others i completed for the first time two staged map (chaos_fix on aus server and 81st network on expert server).

From now i will stop completing maps till i get an answer on how to proceed about this issue.
    Last edited by The Joker; 08-18-2016 at 09:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Joker's just a time traveller, nothing to see here.

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    This happened earlier on kitsune on CS:GO. Only certain people can be time travelers I guess.

Post Thanks / Like
    you can start calling me Okarin or John Titor ; )

Thread Information