Close

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Habitat View Post
    It doesn't interfere with the normal users unless the normal users go out of their way to piss off or troll the others. Example would be if you go out of your way as a Beginner or Skilled to shit talk synki hes obviously gonna ban you.

Especially VIP's that buy vip and think they can just go on the expert or veteran and just troll and shit talk people who otherwise wouldn't talk to them, they are the worst. Thats why spar, rool and wucki all got banned and still get banned cause thats literally all they did back in the day. Wucki still does it but spar and rool have kinda stopped.
    Yeah I can see that. I used to be a VIP but unfortunately I'm unemployed right now and it's kinda hard for me to do 7$ a month. I've seen VIPs abusing and going to vet/expert to rtv or changelevel and not give a fuck. People need to atleast have the courtesy to let the better surfers go for their maps.

KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys are free to create your own thread on that matter, please stay relevant in terms of the termination thread.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mausi View Post
    I would just like to say that the reason I like KSF is because you are allowed to tell an admin that you hope their house burns down with their family inside it, without having to worry about getting banned.

Other than that I just like the mic spamming. It is part of the community and I hope that will never end. There is nothing better than when an admin bans another admin xD. Especially when people start crying about it. You are all taking yourselves too serious. It's only game.

Suck my dick
    Yeah, this again shows how dumb Habitat's points are. He likes the dramatic fun about admins banning people etc. but as soon the admins are the subject to to banning it's suddenly not fun any longer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Alright well I was actually going to be making a terminate thread for Jabra myself but Skandy beat me to it.

The most important point I want to remind everyone of is that Jabra did not join KSF because he wanted to be a part of the clan. Instead he joined in order to run his little agenda while skipping through the due process already in place (complaints/reports forum). I'm not entirely sure which law books he's been reading, but perhaps Saddam or Stalin left behind a manifesto that the rest of the world didn't know about.

I'd also like to remind everyone of this passage from Jabra's application:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    If the admin or VIP has acted unjustifiedly in the story told, I will ask the admin or VIP if the story told is true. If he doesn't confirm, I will go check the demo myself as soon it's up. If the admin or VIP has acted unjustifiedly, I will give him a warning and repeal the punishment. A list of VIP and admin abusers and their respective amount of warnings would be published.
    I will not put me in a higher position than the rest of the admins. My method is proof based.
    He makes it sound a little more reasonable (as reasonable as bypassing an entire forum dedicated to making these decisions and making them on his own can be, at least). However it's clear that he's not asking the admins for their side of the story - even coming in under aliases to make sure he can ban them without them having any side of their story heard at all - and he also isn't checking the demos as he said he would (I have numerous reports of him banning people before the map has even changed, and when I go in to check the demo myself later it has not been requested for upload, clearly implying hes banning people off the victims reports only and therefore biased against the admins in favor of the complainants to begin with).

While someone actually going through demos and getting both sides to determine whether bans are justified would be a good thing, all Jabra has shown in the past 2 weeks is that he's too much of a moron to do it himself. Unfortunately trolls like gmmbearz have realised what a little retard he is and are using that for their own purposes.

Here's another demo where gmmbearz takes advantage of the fact that Jabra doesn't check anything before banning: http://ksfclan.com/demos/auto-201608...nreal2-CSS.dem

In it gmmbearz spams the chat with !mrank commands (10+ in a row) and synki checks rcmds then bans him for 10 minutes. Before the rotation ends Jabra is in there banning synki for his 'Breaking server rules'. Again note that I requested this demo myself hours later as Jabra doesn't check them himself.

Anyway I could write more but there is little point. Jabra should never have got into the clan simply because he didn't apply for any good reason and barely even surfs anymore. If he had problems with existing admins he should have sorted them out via the existing channels before applying rather than joining to start another internal fight within a week of the shena situation.

Obviously +1 terminate and I move for all KSF members to just start 1440'ing him on sight until he is terminated since the only reason he seems to join the server these days is to abuse his admin by banning people for things he has no clue of.

5. Thanks synki thanked for this post
    Likes Nyannix liked this post
    Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THERAPIST View Post
    Alright well I was actually going to be making a terminate thread for Jabra myself but Skandy beat me to it.

The most important point I want to remind everyone of is that Jabra did not join KSF because he wanted to be a part of the clan. Instead he joined in order to run his little agenda while skipping through the due process already in place (complaints/reports forum). I'm not entirely sure which law books he's been reading, but perhaps Saddam or Stalin left behind a manifesto that the rest of the world didn't know about.

He makes it sound a little more reasonable (as reasonable as bypassing an entire forum dedicated to making these decisions and making them on his own can be, at least). However it's clear that he's not asking the admins for their side of the story - even coming in under aliases to make sure he can ban them without them having any side of their story heard at all - and he also isn't checking the demos as he said he would (I have numerous reports of him banning people before the map has even changed, and when I go in to check the demo myself later it has not been requested for upload, clearly implying hes banning people off the victims reports only and therefore biased against the admins in favor of the complainants to begin with).

While someone actually going through demos and getting both sides to determine whether bans are justified would be a good thing, all Jabra has shown in the past 2 weeks is that he's too much of a moron to do it himself. Unfortunately trolls like gmmbearz have realised what a little retard he is and are using that for their own purposes.

Here's another demo where gmmbearz takes advantage of the fact that Jabra doesn't check anything before banning: http://ksfclan.com/demos/auto-201608...nreal2-CSS.dem

In it gmmbearz spams the chat with !mrank commands (10+ in a row) and synki checks rcmds then bans him for 10 minutes. Before the rotation ends Jabra is in there banning synki for his 'Breaking server rules'. Again note that I requested this demo myself hours later as Jabra doesn't check them himself.

Anyway I could write more but there is little point. Jabra should never have got into the clan simply because he didn't apply for any good reason and barely even surfs anymore. If he had problems with existing admins he should have sorted them out via the existing channels before applying rather than joining to start another internal fight within a week of the shena situation.

Obviously +1 terminate and I move for all KSF members to just start 1440'ing him on sight until he is terminated since the only reason he seems to join the server these days is to abuse his admin by banning people for things he has no clue of.

7. Thanks synki thanked for this post
    Likes Tenno liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think with that theres moré than enough to determinate something , plus don't forget that he impersonated another admin
    Last edited by Sundayy; 08-15-2016 at 01:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THERAPIST View Post

This hands-down, has all the proof and evidence that Jabra is not, and never was suited to ever be an Admin or even just a member of this or any other clan. If anything, the thread should just be closed here and the person in question: Jabra, being terminated.

There is simply no law book that works in the way Jabra is depicting it out to be.
    Last edited by fakeDemon; 08-15-2016 at 01:53 PM.

KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we should start voting here ill go ahead and +1

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are right that my method is not written down in 3 lines, it was a preview. I'm a little more serious about it http://pastebin.com/z9rkpcGd (rule down to google translate version).
    So yeah, I mostly check chat logs, and no, I dont hear from admin's side of story because I know how easy it is talking and cooperate to mature guys like Synki and other mature guys from KSF clan (ironically).
    And gmmbearz didnt spam anything, it was something Synki made it up. And no I havent read law bookS. I read like 80 pages of a book to understand some of the basic stuff.

And it's important to point out that law theory is not usable on KSF in that way. KSF is private property. I only took inspiration from it.
    Last edited by Jabra; 08-15-2016 at 02:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are right that my method is not written down in 3 lines, it was a preview. I'm a little more serious about it http://pastebin.com/z9rkpcGd (rule down to google translate version).
    So yeah, I mostly check chat logs, and no, I dont hear from admin's side of story because I know how easy it is talking to mature guys like Synki and other mature guys from KSF clan (ironically).
    And gmmbearz didnt spam anything, it was something Synki made it up. And no I havent read law books. I read like 80 pages of a book to understand some of the basic stuff.
    Who are you to tell me that gmmbearz didn't spam anything when I, unlike you, have actually watched the demo in question. I even linked the demo in my post so I couldn't be making this up even if I wanted to. You're just proving my point that you ban with literally no idea what you're doing.

And what's even the point of having a longer method when you aren't even coming to close to following the method in the 3 line version to begin with?

I can barely understand this doc as it doesn't google translate well but no matter what it doesn't come close to explaining how you can ban admins without checking demos and seeing what actually happened for yourself.

And who the fuck even gave you the right to come up with so many rules of your own that no one even fucking knows about which you can use to justify banning people?

I see now:
    F - W-dog has no obligation to inspect the chat log in demos. A-victim is punishable by a strict ban if it turns out that he has manipulated the chat log.
    Because you had this written down in your doc that until now no one else had even seen you think that makes it OK?

Thread Information