Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning View Post
    proud of my boy habby for pulling out the killa analogies
    I love how in the middle of this shitshow, is this gold.

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Habitat View Post
    I just dont understand why you just cannot let it go and not give a fuck like everyone else? Just surf with the boys and have fun. If something goes to far and someone needs a 5 minute time out then so be it. It just seems like you're playing surf not to surf but to actively seek out confrontations so you can ban.
    Except i don't abuse my admin, and you can keep telling yourself that i am, but in reality i'm not. People are straight up just waiting for me to do anything they can act upon, it's ridiculous. The only reason this thread is a thing is because of the 1440 ban towards stevo, which BY THE WAY i had on my own ass from stevo, before. No one has proof, of anything else, they just fucking think i'm a bad person for whatever reason, i wont hesitate to gag/mute people being completely obnoxious, spamming, whatever. Am i not in the right to ban the person if that person keeps on doing it? If you can legitimately say no to that question, i'm lost for words as for what the fuck my life even is, at this point.

3. Dislikes synki disliked this post
    Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with habitat. Let's all be friends and just surf with da bois!!!!

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shena View Post
    Except i don't abuse my admin, and you can keep telling yourself that i am, but in reality i'm not. People are straight up just waiting for me to do anything they can act upon, it's ridiculous. The only reason this thread is a thing is because of the 1440 ban towards stevo, which BY THE WAY i had on my own ass from stevo, before. No one has proof, of anything else, they just fucking think i'm a bad person for whatever reason, i wont hesitate to gag/mute people being completely obnoxious, spamming, whatever. Am i not in the right to ban the person if that person keeps on doing it? If you can legitimately say no to that question, i'm lost for words as for what the fuck my life even is, at this point.
    You didn't answer my question ill go ahead and repeat it for you "I just dont understand why you just cannot let it go and not give a fuck like everyone else?"

KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you actually think i base this thread of only one incident then I am at a loss for words, it's like you keep telling yourself that your doing nothing wrong and convinced that your doing the right thing when your not. You literally gag people for showing off binds twice http://puu.sh/q657Q/3bb2dcc1cb.jpg.
    This shitshow could have been prevented if you did not make such a fuzz out of everything as habitat stated earlier, your supposed to surf to have fun.

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skanders View Post
    If you actually think i base this thread of only one incident then I am at a loss for words, it's like you keep telling yourself that your doing nothing wrong and convinced that your doing the right thing when your not. You literally gag people for showing off binds twice http://puu.sh/q657Q/3bb2dcc1cb.jpg.
    This shitshow could have been prevented if you did not make such a fuzz out of everything as habitat stated earlier, your supposed to surf to have fun.
    Except in that picture its quite clear that he intentionally pressed the bind more than once

KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is exactly what we mean by you, using the rules LITERALLY.

Post Thanks / Like
    Except in that picture its quite clear that he intentionally pressed the bind more than once
    It's not like he's spamming the chat with binds ... I see alot of people who ARE spamming the chat with binds and no one even gets gagged/banned.

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who fucking cares? Theres a reason untouch implemented a spam thing where if you spam more than 4 times within a certain time you can't say anything in chat for awhile. Pressing a bind twice is absolutely not against the rules.

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skanders View Post
    This is exactly what we mean by you, using the rules LITERALLY.
    this isn't even a rule. if demon only did it twice then he did absolutely nothing wrong according to the rules.

Thread Information