Close

View Entry Info: VIP perm removal and Sunday VIP perm abuse

Category:
Complaint
[OPEN]
Username
Please enter the users current chat name.
sunday
Time
Time of day that the offense took place.
7/16 ~7:00 PM EST
Admins Online
List any admins who were on the server at the time.
didnt notice any
Steamid
Please enter the steamid of the offending user.
dont know how to get
Complaint Description
Please describe the details of the situation.
I spammed a bit with some people and we got gagged by sunday and that was justified, but then he ungagged everyone (assuming from the spam of 4 messages we posted), I started talking shit and he got really mad and gagged me. Seeing as this gag wasnt justified at all, I kept relogging and he kept gagging me, I couldn't even use chat, all cause he was mad. few witnesses were there, hope they can make an appearance on this forum to help me out.

Beyond this issue, please remove VIP perms for gag, mute, silence, they really dont need it. It gets abused way more than it gets used, and not by 1 person, but many.

https://gyazo.com/843efd3cb57babdab8379ef08f579c62
https://gyazo.com/3a890e29ba400313f193a2e6e45643c5
Best proof I got, sorry
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey guys just download demo
    ezprrof

Post Thanks / Like
    banning someone for shit talking seems like a power hungry move but you're all bitches anyways haha!! XD

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyannix View Post
    so you're saying flux can shittalk sunday because he is just a vip, but sunday can't shittalk you just because you're an admin?
    ^this

Post Thanks / Like
    Whys everyone so damn butthurt over gags and short bans lately? I wish Jay was back for a week or so..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred View Post
    Whys everyone so damn butthurt over gags and short bans lately? I wish Jay was back for a week or so..
    Well it doesn't really matter how long the ban is if it's unjustified. VIPs can't even kick/ban so the only thing they can get reported about is gagging and muting lol

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyannix View Post
    so you're saying flux can shittalk sunday because he is just a vip, but sunday can't shittalk you just because you're an admin?
    That is literally the case with rules being as fucked as they are
    Not saying i would, or anyone else would, but assuming the same scenario as for sunday, yeah, sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    So since rules are fucked you take advantage of that? haha that's so sad wow... can't we stop posting this , this wont take to any part

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundayy View Post
    So since rules are fucked you take advantage of that? haha that's so sad wow... can't we stop posting this , this wont take to any part
    Okay how about you don't even bother saying anything if you're just gonna read between the lines, you literally assumed i fucking said the opposite of what i did, so fucking dumb its unreal

Post Thanks / Like
    Can we go ahead and close this thread? It seems to be getting out of hand, I mostly creating it not being annoyed from abuse etc, but to bring attention to the fact of vips having these certain permissions, and why they should be taken away. I understand most people use it correctly, and in this case could have just been a miscommunication with Sunday & I. Vips don't need the permissions, because that also makes a "pay for mini admin" server.

This is only my opinion, and hopefully my maturity improves. Sorry for the hastle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Altho I don't really approve how sunday behaves on the server now and then, I think this is far from a solid reason to remove his VIP.

Thread Information