Close

View Entry Info: CS:GO Server Community

Category:
Complaint
[CLOSED]
Username
Please enter the users current chat name.
Anonymous, SacRed, and other abusive admins
Time
Time of day that the offense took place.
several events over past few days
Admins Online
List any admins who were on the server at the time.
SacRed, Anonymous, others
Steamid
Please enter the steamid of the offending user.
unknown
Complaint Description
Please describe the details of the situation.
the community on the cs go server has been totally destroyed after certain admins came on and banned the regulars.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooster Cow View Post
    Ahahaahahahahhahahah
    Ahahaahahahahhahahah

Post Thanks / Like
    Can I get some tl;dr for the wall of texts? And basically the whole thread? Thx

KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred View Post
    Can I get some tl;dr for the wall of texts? And basically the whole thread? Thx
    Let the OG clan explain their story lol.

While the pastebin is self explanatory. A waste of time
    Last edited by Anonymous?; 06-23-2016 at 05:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Me, Sladidad, Kronk, Pandanonymous, Daddy, Tom and many others are all huge icons that define the KSF server, to take us away you're literally just hurting yourselves.
    LOL.

Did you type that with a straight face?

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    I will not be coming back to KSF. Now that may be a good thing if that's the kind of change you're shooting for but I'm certain a good amount of people will be very upset with this.
    Good. You can fuck off from the forums too.
    Last edited by THERAPIST; 06-23-2016 at 05:13 PM.

5. Likes Anonymous? liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    how the actual fuck is that begging, it was a joke with someone i have gotten to know, second it wasnt just one account of you being abusive, it was several, even evolve agreed the gags/bans were unreasonable and need to stop, " if continual bans / gags that are unjustified continue I will take measures to see that it doesn't keep happening." when i told did wizard about it his responce was literally "wtf" ("OGpenguin: so i was like hey adam wanna +1 that admin app of mine ;] cause im pretty sure he likes me and at one point he said he might, then anonymous was like ill fucking -2 it if u beg and gagged me -- Dick Wizard: wtf" so im sorry if your parents beat you as a child, but taking it out on the community of a server you are supposed to help only means server running itself in the ground. I liked ksf because it made surfing challenging and fun, but now its just cancer. the fact that people making jokes = ban/gag means you need to see a therapist. I can say for certain that until something is changed, a lot of people, including myself, will not be on the server like we were, if at all.

7. Thanks OG Kronk thanked for this post
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OGpenguin View Post
    how the actual fuck is that begging, it was a joke with someone i have gotten to know, second it wasnt just one account of you being abusive, it was several, even evolve agreed the gags/bans were unreasonable and need to stop, " if continual bans / gags that are unjustified continue I will take measures to see that it doesn't keep happening." when i told did wizard about it his responce was literally "wtf" ("OGpenguin: so i was like hey adam wanna +1 that admin app of mine ;] cause im pretty sure he likes me and at one point he said he might, then anonymous was like ill fucking -2 it if u beg and gagged me -- Dick Wizard: wtf" so im sorry if your parents beat you as a child, but taking it out on the community of a server you are supposed to help only means server running itself in the ground. I liked ksf because it made surfing challenging and fun, but now its just cancer. the fact that people making jokes = ban/gag means you need to see a therapist. I can say for certain that until something is changed, a lot of people, including myself, will not be on the server like we were, if at all.
    Well then get out of our servers. When you will have a common sense, then come back!!! Asking for a +1 IS BEGGING there is no doubt in my mind about it, joke or not. The words were said. If you asked him to vote on your admin application, nothing of this would've happened. But since you were "Joking around" for a +1 it has to be unoticed. Great logic in this.

Evolv do not have anything but a simple pastebin that shows that i gagged you.
    Same for Kronk. But he has no idea that this was going for the past 30 minutes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous? View Post
    you guys are now insulting. I do not see any point to argue anymore. When you guys will have your head out of your asses let me know, and I will gladly talk to you guys.

All of you have zero credibility. People that are insulting are most likely that they have nothing more to say and are trapped and do not want to argue anymore.
    i can't defend that there's a little too much name calling here, but you can't say we're the ones without credibility when you and these other admins keep making up rules that aren't actually on the official server rules. you all can say you dont give a shit about the people on the server and just put yourselves above us to feel good, but thats not gonna work when no one goes on the server. Here's a piece of legitimate information for you, the right now, quarter of 9 EST is the busiest time for the server, usually being full (60 people), currently has 29. people are leaving, so maybe youre the one who should get your head out of your ass

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    man all this drama is so juicy, its funny when people think they're priviledged and everyone should adapt to their liking

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous? View Post
    Well then get out of our servers. When you will have a common sense, then come back!!! Asking for a +1 IS BEGGING there is no doubt in my mind about it, joke or not. The words were said. If you asked him to vote on your admin application, nothing of this would've happened. But since you were "Joking around" for a +1 it has to be unoticed. Great logic in this.

Evolv do not have anything but a simple pastebin that shows that i gagged you.
    Same for Kronk. But he has no idea that this was going for the past 30 minutes.
    How is asking for something once begging? He wasn't spamming the chat he asked once. He asked one person that at one point said he might +1 his application. You felt so offended that he "begged" for a +1 that you gagged him. You could have told him hey can you not ask that and he probably would have stopped.

A simple pastebin is all the evidence needed to show abuse. I ( and not certain about penguin ) was not using voice chat so that pastebin shows everything. Honestly, this thread was created because you and your butt buddy Shena have super thin skin.

Also, don't say that because I insult people that I have 0 credibility. A insult doesn't automatically make a point invalid or changes facts. If I was in a debate on the shape of the earth saying the earth was round but I called my opponent a faggot would that make the earth flat. You and Shena might think that with your brains being as big as your dicks but most people would still know the earth is round. Just because you were offended doesn't make you right.

The admins on the server should be more like Dick Wizard, Mada, Blink, Dexter ( even though I don't think most of them like me ), and other admins I can't remember. They very rarely mute someone who is insulting them and even if they do its normally as a joke and they unmute them pretty quickly. I have called so many of these people faggots, cunts, and worse, but they can take a joke even if it's retarded jokes like mine. There was a time where Blink was on and me, fada, and others had changed are names to shit like chink and kink. We were being pretty rude to him but he didn't get butthurt and ban and mute people which would have been justified. People who are given power on that server should be able to take jokes and petty insults. They should not be tyrannical and easily offended like you faggots.
    Last edited by OG Kronk; 06-23-2016 at 07:35 PM.

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    how am i supposedly his buttboy? lmao, i'm as neutral as it gets in this.

Thread Information