Close

View Entry Info: CS:GO Server Community

Category:
Complaint
[CLOSED]
Username
Please enter the users current chat name.
Anonymous, SacRed, and other abusive admins
Time
Time of day that the offense took place.
several events over past few days
Admins Online
List any admins who were on the server at the time.
SacRed, Anonymous, others
Steamid
Please enter the steamid of the offending user.
unknown
Complaint Description
Please describe the details of the situation.
the community on the cs go server has been totally destroyed after certain admins came on and banned the regulars.
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry CS:GO Server Community

While I think pandanonymous can be rather cancerous, he was an important part of the community and not the only one affected by the actions of several abusive admins. There has been a strong, fun community of regulars on the server 24/7 for a long time now, and while there was a demand to get a few more admins on the server (which is why I made an application), the admins needed to be people who understood the community, not abusers who are trying to turn it into the css server - which it is not. To start, it makes no sense that panda got banned by SacRed for something that was determined by Evolv to be a bad reason for a ban (spamming the map end-sound) and something that more than half the server was doing; next, all the regulars are getting muted and kicked and banned for no reason, for example, Fada was banned by Anonymous for changing his name to pandanonymous; and then Anonymous gagged me for talking to mada, an admin i have become friends with, about my admin application. A server that went from having 60 people on it all the time now has no more than 25 people on at a time, and the reason comes down to the abuse of admins/ksf members who need to go back to css.

Anonymous gagging me log: http://pastebin.com/AwvDb5XS
    Kronk muted (banned later): http://pastebin.com/7B4S1K3e

Post Thanks / Like
    when u realize u posted in css complaints..... RIP - IGNORE THIS, REPOSTED IN CS:GO COMPLAINTS
    Last edited by OGpenguin; 06-22-2016 at 08:56 PM.

Thread Information