Close

View Entry Info: VIP abusing powers. (Wizurd)

Category:
Complaint
[CLOSED]
Username
Please enter the users current chat name.
Wizurd
Time
Time of day that the offense took place.
12:30 AM 6-1-2016
Admins Online
List any admins who were on the server at the time.
No
Steamid
Please enter the steamid of the offending user.
STEAM_0:1:87063293
Complaint Description
Please describe the details of the situation.
He was muting me and everyone on the server and unmute mic spammers.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't say I would come back, I came back for a little because so many people were asking. I came back but only for a little. The server is amazing, great server. But if you have people that think there above rules because there "Friends with a admin", Is kinda bullshit. Yes I came back but fuck it. The admins are kinda bullshit sometimes. Yea I do dumb shit, but atleast I help more than I have ever hurt. You go on that server and ask if anyone seen pandanonymous help someone there's a 75% chance they will say yes, and a 10% they will scream nigger over there mic. Yes I fuck up, But atleast I help the fucking server.

2. Likes Levi liked this post
    New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Panda also muted a kid for no apparent reason so i decided to unmute him. He then proceeded to repeatedly silence me after trying to tell him why I unmuted him. The chat spam was in response to his repeated gag/mutes and was unnecessary on my part, and the mute all was me fucking up the command for muting all except me so I could talk to him. Hope this clears things up. I also made no comment about me being above the rules because i am friends with an admin, so I don't know why you are bringing that up.

EDIT: just came into easy surf #1 and what do you know, panda is mic spamming

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Panda also muted a kid for no apparent reason so i decided to unmute him." First of all you weren't there to see what he did wrong. If you were you would know he was just being cancerous in general and put a vote up earlier to mute him and it was accepted.

Thread Information