Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

KSF is NOT DEAD, ITS MORE ALIVE THAN EVER

Its amazing to see that people would actually believe that I would remove a website that I designed (except the banner), deactivate my account on the forums and ban my IP address so that I needed to get Spyder to remake an account for me, remove every single bz2 on the entire server (over 150) just to spend 3+ hours today fucking downloading maps, bzipping them, and fucking reloading them on our FTP, not to mention completely remove an MOTD which I had not backed up so I currently have to design a new one, then banning KSF members on the server. What I am having the hardest time believing is that because Mustard left and is now falsely claiming that we are now somehow dead? KSF will continue to expand and flourish I can gaurentee this or you can continue to think that for SOME ODD REASON I would SABOTAGE MY OWN SERVER, I never asked for any of this to happen but will MAKE SURE we are not intimidated by FALSE ACCUSATIONS. As for now I am remaking our MOTD and WEBSITE, which will be more professional than ever~ If you admin has been removed and you are still a loyal KSF member, pm me anytime and I will readd your admin promptly. SO lets move on and the members deciding to stay will see they made the right choice

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: KSF is NOT DEAD, ITS MORE ALIVE THAN EVER

Huh wow never knew that mustard left. Or are you trying to trick us ! /jk
    Anyway why did he did that?

Regular Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

I have not a clue what to do or who's speaking the truth, really. I cannot blindly assume one is telling lies.
    I'd say, provide us a full story, if possible with evidence, logs, or whatsoever (I'm speaking to everyone involved).

Oh, and "originals", report in.

Post Thanks / Like

I demand punch and pie.
    And we'll all float on, okay?

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG IM SO CONFUSED ! GRAVITY CAT IS NOT AMUSED

Advanced Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

Just one thing to show you guys:

Fitlanbox: you were on that night that mustard flipped a shit
    Fitlanbox: and you know that even if we did say something
    Final Velocity: i don't remember that happening at all though.
    Fitlanbox: he made it out to be so much more than it was
    Final Velocity: he never "flipped a shit"
    Fitlanbox: when he was like
    Fitlanbox: daniel why did you say shit to evolv, now we're fighting
    Final Velocity: then he was gone after that
    Final Velocity: it was kind of a bad idea to say anything to evolv
    Fitlanbox: the only reason evolv said anything to mustard after i talked to him
    Fitlanbox: was because i wasnt the first to say something about mustard to evolv
    Fitlanbox: you should at least realize that
    Fitlanbox: he had had numerous complaints
    Fitlanbox: it was nothing special about me
    Final Velocity: see, i never observed that before from anyone
    Fitlanbox: hm
    Fitlanbox: well
    Fitlanbox: i mean
    Fitlanbox: i completely accept that thats the way you view it and im not going to try and convince you otherwise
    Fitlanbox: i just want you guys to realize that we didnt "kick him out" or "plot to overthrow him"
    Final Velocity: it's kinda what it sounded like, sorry :\
    Fitlanbox: he brought that upon himself when he took evolv saying something to him as "we want you gone", so he deleted the website and motd
    Fitlanbox: that was all him
    Fitlanbox: we didnt evne know he did that until today
    Final Velocity: really
    Final Velocity: ?
    Fitlanbox: yes
    Final Velocity: i noticed the night he did it.
    Fitlanbox: that wasnt us at all
    Fitlanbox: well actually i did notice the motd
    Fitlanbox: the site was a new thing though
    Final Velocity: i know you guys didn't do it tho
    Final Velocity: but he took what he worked on
    Final Velocity: he was leaving - he was going to do it peacefully
    Final Velocity: just take what he did, and go
    Final Velocity: you guys took it as an attack
    Fitlanbox: no
    Fitlanbox: he was the one that said
    Fitlanbox: i know you guys did this
    Fitlanbox: ive been planning on leaving with the old regulars for like a mont
    Fitlanbox: and your server is going to be gone in 2 days max
    Fitlanbox: ksf is done
    Fitlanbox: ive got shit on all of you
    Fitlanbox: thats what he said
    Final Velocity: When?
    Fitlanbox: and anyone in vent at the time can attest to this
    Fitlanbox: earlier today
    Final Velocity: oh, i see.
    Final Velocity: Well, ksf seems pretty done. As unfortunate as it is, i loved the clan, but it seems over.
    Fitlanbox: its not

Post Thanks / Like

This is col. mustard talking through penors account, dont try to ban it because I can use others.

Im not posting to argue. Im posting to clear up the bullshit lie's your all spreading to try and fucking save the little dignity you have left.

The question everybody is asking is, is ksf dead? Well in my opinion, its been dead for a long time. But now, the clan is dead more than ever, however I have no reason to believe or oppose that the server will thrive due to all the bullshit some members do to ensure it stays populated.

So to answer the question of whether or not its dead, read this entire post.

No more lies: For the last month or so, Evolve has been bitching me out for not doing enough work for the clan. He has forgotten that I have owned it for 3 years. He has forgotten that if it wasn't for me he probably wouldn't even have a server right now. He also proceeded to state that he wants a new clan leader.
    Then on Sunday night, I received a pm from evolve, complaining more about me, and saying that he was taking away my privileges. Less than an hour from that, I lost admin, ftp, and the RCON was changed. Suspicious? I spied in vent under a false name and overheard acid and dan continuously calling me a bitch, how they are happy I'm out of the clan, and how the three of them (evolve included) are going to lead ksf now that I'm out of the picture.

So I retaliated, which is when I took down the site, banned the backstabbers, took down the .bz2's and blacklisted the entire clan with a few private meetings with other leaders. From there me and many members of the clan got together and began to form a new clan out of the old ideals of the original ksf clan. From there I've had multiple spies in their vent server feeding me info about how they were already spreading lies and bullshit to keep what they had left in the clan together. Then when they realized they couldn't, they moved onto the topic of destroying my new clan... because that's all the new ksf is, take out the competition and everybody will play on ksf. I wont go into detail cause i know evolve will be a bitch and delete this post.

That is as full and honest of a story as I can go into. I've asked many members who have been in the clan with me for a while to leave ksf after all this bullshit, and join with our new fragg.co community. Anybody is welcome to come except for the backstabbers.

In response to evolves post: You designed the website? You did one fucking thing, create the buttons using a tutorial you fucking lier. Who coded every single page? Who had to redo every single fucking graphic... even the few that you made.

In response to dan: You like my person? Awww, I never would have guessed after you constantly went behind my back to twist what I said to evolve to get us to argue, and then continually calling me a little bitch, and butthurt faggot in vent when you didn't think I was on? Proof of how low this clan has sunk.

And what I did to ksf. I banned the 3 backstabbers, from the server and the forums. I took down anything that I had a hand in, the motd and the website. And Then I deleted the .bz2's out of rage at what I had overheard dan and acid talking about in vent. (Ill talk about that later in this post).

Remember that I have owned ksf for the past 3 years. I've brought together a community of players who I liked and who I wanted around me. Remember that before you want to say that I'm a lier, a crackpot, or that it was easy to do this.

__________________________________________________ _______

Enough of the bullshit lies, don't try deleting this post, if you do it will be everywhere and I will follow through with another few lines of my plan (you know what im talking about evolve).

I'm fucking disgusted with how low the clan has sunk in the past few months, and ashamed that it happened under my leadership. I'm also disgusted at how easy it was for these 3 backstabbers to take over. But it's to late, and me and many members are sick of it. Now everybody knows the truth, not the fucking desperate lies from these traitors.

This is not ksf anymore, none of you, dan, acid, or even evolve are really ksf, your tag means nothing now.

-Mustard
    no

Post Thanks / Like

Well, its interesting to see how this is all playing out to say the least. I havnt been able to get on and figure out wtf is going on between u guys but pull this shit together and stop fighting. This is ridiculous. I've spoken to evolv once since all this bull shit stured up and iim yet to talk to you mustard.

Maybe if I was more active I could have cooled you guys down and aliviated the problems. Either way this is just stupid what is going on.

My pc is currently out of order and I'm typing this from my phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Untouchable see's the point exactly, I really dont care about this anymore, but you just continue to provoke us when we have made no threat to you. You always leave one thing out of the picture mustard, I never withdrew your position as KSF leader and even after everything happened I offered you the position of KSF leader back, I dont know if you cant see my side or what, but I dont know anything better to offer to you. As for now, you really just need to grow up and learn that this is just a video game, I will continue to run to my server, you can continue to run your server, but you continue to go around to every surf server (looking like a complete fool, but I give you props on fooling intox) into banning all KSF members by making FALSE ACCUSATIONS. Now I am done with these little games you children are trying to play, I will continue running the KSF server (Clueless the original server/clan leader has even asked me too.) and Mustard you also do not seem to understand that the KSF community does not take any word of your nonsense about KSF meaning nothing seriously, honestly the word of Clueless is the only one that will ever even matter.

Post Thanks / Like

What is its true roots?
    I thought we were a chillout/ surf clan. Before i left, all we did was minecraft, and CSS.

The clan is not deviating from its true roots, its evolving, its becoming bigger and better. Though im away from my house and cant help, it is in my belief that the KSF clan is stronger and better, regardless of what people think. We are a tight community, and it doesnt matter that one person took down our server or such (tl;dr, skimmed over it )

Maybe someone PM me the full story, so i can understand what is going on, since im pretty clueless on shit thats going on right now. I still have 3 more weeks of camp left as of this friday.

Phenom is not amused.

Thread Information