Close

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

slidy glass platforms

i was on the public server on lodypreview (big surprise) and all of the platforms in both sections of s6 were slowing me down like they used to years ago (or if you play it offline like i have [big surprise]) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF3mOr7O35k&t=37s - in and out of practice mode. the same effect happens on surf_y s1 and some if not of all of the startzones on simpsons_source, where it takes an extra second to start/stop moving and simpsons s1 especially is more annoying than usual to prestrafe properly. i'm not sure if all of those are the same type of platform just reskinned but i think it's a unique glass(?) thing. disclaimer i'm not a guy who knows anything technical about css, i just like to play bad maps

the lody problem wasn't a problem a month ago and there's plenty of other problems in the map, hell let's do some self-promotion, i had thoughts on a bunch of stuff over the last year about maps no one likes in a place no one visits http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Sur...1767977305387/

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't think anything changed, that weird feeling has always been there when walking on a glass surface - at least I think so, I know that I noticed it ages ago. Some textures just have that kind of retarded surface and then it feels like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    change surface type ez

4. Thanks haneullol thanked for this post
    Likes haneullol liked this post
    Dislikes Crayz disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooster Cow View Post
    change surface type ez
    Cow for president

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    shuffle^ was playing lody earlier on aus server and the platforms were normal again so I guess it's not a problem anymore but i forgot to put in that map fixes post that there's like a floor trigger pushing into the end of s2 I think and sometimes you don't finish the stage when you might when you do the shortcut back up the ramp. just something else to think about

Thread Information