Please enter your CSGO Username.
☁BN
Steam ID
Please enter your correct steamid.
STEAM_0:0:48396603
Steam Account Name
Please enter your steam account name.
Duration of time applicant has been surfing on KSF
How long have you been playing on our servers?
17.51 days
Do you actively participate on the KSFClan forums
Participation on our forums will increase your chances of being accepted.
Recently , yes.
Do you actively participate on the KSFClan Discord
Participation on our discord server will increase your chances of being accepted.
No
Are you currently in another clan
If so please post your current clan.
No
Reason for applying
Why have you decided to apply for our CSGO admin position.
Community needs
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stratex5 View Post
    I have to say that you are handling this extremely immaturely considering you were trying to apply for admin.
    Look, you don't even know the full story, you're just siding with dexter. He handled it like a kid. Targeting only me but not anyone else in the server. The only reason I started trolling dexter is because he muted me and only me. After i got unmuted me , he pretty much set himself up to be trolled with that gay ass rainbow in his name.

story short( i have 30 minute video proof): The people and I was trolling in the server, me and this other guy called this guy a virgin and to go to horizon with that prank calling shit. I get muted like 3-4 people in the server were like unmute bn and talking shit to dexter but they were not muted. Then dexter gave me another chance. That's when i called him gay( as u seen in the 1 min video) and said to the laboratory. He muted/gag me. then i said ill leave the server not to avoid the mute/gag but to play an ew map, was tired of the map. It sucked... so i !mrank dexter and said so do you LOL.

Yea I was immature about it but at the same time he only targeted me because of wehat reason? no clue
    ohh to have a reason to -1 me and you followed up with him just by his side of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    lol +1
    I fucking died laughing

Quote Originally Posted by dexter View Post
    well i sincerely appolagize if i hurt your feelings/made you feel unfairly treated, BN.
    How can I accept your apology when you can't even spell it right?

TO THE LABORATORY

Post Thanks / Like
    we're not all gifted enough to be born in an english speaking country. Sorry.

kind regards,
    dexter

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the weirdest admin app thread I've ever seen

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter View Post
    we're not all gifted enough to be born in an english speaking country. Sorry.

kind regards,
    dexter
    Now you want to be all nice on the forums but you weren't acting like this in the server. I see you been in the lab cooking up some good old 2 faced bullshit. Yummy

If this is how the ksf admins act then I want no part of it and I'm sure you want no part of me.
    Only Admins that I've seen in the servers that do there job is Levi, rainbow. The rest that ive seen abuse powers (Nowlech, dexter) and vis I hardly ever see use his powers so I can't speak on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowlech View Post
    This is the weirdest admin app thread I've ever seen
    Whats even more weird is how you unmute a guy that I muted for spamming racist Nigger shit but you mute kids for doing prank calls. Ok like I said I want no part of this anymore.

Also. I'm done. Won't reply to this thread anymore unless sacred or evolv ask me something.
    Last edited by -BN; 02-22-2016 at 03:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    If a kid is screaming racist shit and i'm in the server, it's my job to decide whether he should be muted, not you, and yes, I was told prank calls are okay from now on, so my bad

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by -BN View Post
    Only Admins that I've seen in the servers that do there job is Levi, rainbow. The rest that ive seen abuse powers (Nowlech, dexter) and vis I hardly ever see use his powers so I can't speak on him.
    \
    wat

Post Thanks / Like
    BN was just joking around with dexter. Dexter took it the wrong way and though BN was being disrespectful or trolling, he wasnt.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowlech View Post
    If a kid is screaming racist shit and i'm in the server, it's my job to decide whether he should be muted, not you, and yes, I was told prank calls are okay from now on, so my bad
    Tbh a kid screaming racist remarks should be left muted unless it was a one-off thing. Vip's have the ability to mute if it is deemed extremely necessary. You should not unmute someone that deserves to be muted because a Vip does your job. I wasn't there, but it sounds like someone yelling racist remarks deserves to be muted a lot more than some guys prank calling.

Thread Information