Close

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

surf_chaos_fix bonus buggs

You can bug the elevator, making it stuck so that no people can beat the map, maybe a tele to start or making it move non stop, not sure whats best, but figured Id post.
    Some players do it cause its fun to annoy, not that I'm against trolling but that's a different story.

Post Thanks / Like
    I totally REKD those nerds tho!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverthing View Post
    I totally REKD those nerds tho!
    You where nice about it even, fucking brit's and their calm manor, id instantly get rid off them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Post your suggestions to improve that bonus, I've been thinking about it as well but left it untouched. I don't really know how to deal with that elevator... Maybe skip it entirely? Remove it and make an upwards push instead? I don't know..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred View Post
    Post your suggestions to improve that bonus, I've been thinking about it as well but left it untouched. I don't really know how to deal with that elevator... Maybe skip it entirely? Remove it and make an upwards push instead? I don't know..
    You can make the doors and elevator open at all times. You can force tele to start on the places they bug it. Airlift/upwards push is kinda hard to my knowledge in GO.
    As for the elevator you can make it move constantly, or in the zone of it just block ctrl or duck, witch is probably the easiest, and if that done timez wont have to be reset.

Post Thanks / Like
    The movement of the elevator is the problem, it's random and therefore shit.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred View Post
    The movement of the elevator is the problem, it's random and therefore shit.
    Add me to steam, or come on ts, we can figure it out. I still stand by blocking duck in that area.

Thread Information