Close

View Entry Info: VIP abuse

Category:
Complaint
[RESOLVED]
Username
Please enter the users current chat name.
Melco #私のディック
Time
Time of day that the offense took place.
14:40 CET
Admins Online
List any admins who were on the server at the time.
nope
Steamid
Please enter the steamid of the offending user.
STEAM_1:0:55529681
Complaint Description
Please describe the details of the situation.
Voting for a new map every 5 minutes

Thread: VIP abuse

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

VIP abuse

Is it a thing that new VIP's who just donated are voting for a new map every 5 minutes? (he's also very new on KSF, only 330points or somehting like that)
    I was surfing on an easy surf server (surf_odessey at that time), he votemapped for rookie only after 5minutes the map has started. ~5-7Min after rookie was on, he voted for aircontrol and it changed again. i just left the server then, maybe he will continue it.

Isnt it some sort of admin abuse? there are some people who wanted to surf the map oddessy or rookie to improve and this guys is chaning the map every 5 minutes! so people have no real chance to improve. And the few persons who are pressing "NO", we cant vote against 20 other people who want to change the level for some reasons. (they were not even RTVing the map! thats the thing!)

OPS guys, i just realized this is the CSS section, It happened in CSGO, mabye an admin can move it there
    Last edited by DreaMnis; 07-17-2015 at 06:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are they using cvote to change maps?

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie View Post
    Are they using cvote to change maps?
    well im not sure because i was concentrating on surfing the map

i guess he went with !admin etc.
    but the thing is when he's doing it once its okay for me, but he repeated it serveral time within 30minutes and the map was changed several times

Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to +1 this post. Melco thinks of himself as a moderator, constantly muting and using cvote to call votes to new easy maps that rookies will want to go to. The only thing stopping him at one point from going to kitsune was when a veteran who also had VIP canceled the vote, which he then called another vote to go to omnific which passed as the veteran left the server. I was on a server when he muted a boy after talking for 10 seconds because he was a squeaker, then proceeded to mute his friend after he asked for him to unmute. He knows he abuses his VIP as at the time his tag was AdminAbooooser (or something along those lines), but he enjoys the attention he gains from this. There should be some form of action taken against this as it does annoy some of the more serious surfers. Also this does belong in the CSGO section.

5. Likes Archie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I banned him for a day, report if it's happening again.

7. Thanks Archie thanked for this post

Thread Information