Close

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like

Some things about the server/maps

Well earlier I tried playing happyhands. I nominated it, I rtv'd and the map switched to happyhands 4. I tried to twice and it kept doing it.

Another thing is , the boost on surf_fast stage 4 is bugged. MY first time ever beating stage 2-3 , I get to stage 4 to hoping to beat the map and it glitches me on the 2nd booster every time(http://imgur.com/a/LiIOa).

Last thing is, If I were to change my name on steam, would it reset my rank and times for the maps I've completed? Only reason I ask is because some guy in the server was saying it would reset your rank/points if I were to change my name as it happened to him .

Sorry if these bugs have been reported before, I'm new and I don't see anything threads on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't tell you anything about the happyhands issue but surf_fast will have to be fixed then, sooner or later. Will do it sometime.
    Changing your name does not reset anything, it's your steamID that matters.

3. Thanks -BN thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    surf_happyhands is currently disabled, pending investigation as to why it is broken, or why it was disabled in the first place.

surf_fast will be reviewed. It does glitch sometimes. Keep in mind the map is converted from CS:S to CS:GO, and note everything remains functional in the process.

5. Thanks -BN thanked for this post
    Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred View Post
    I can't tell you anything about the happyhands issue but surf_fast will have to be fixed then, sooner or later. Will do it sometime.
    Changing your name does not reset anything, it's your steamID that matters.
    Appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by unt0uch4bl3 View Post
    surf_happyhands is currently disabled, pending investigation as to why it is broken, or why it was disabled in the first place.

surf_fast will be reviewed. It does glitch sometimes. Keep in mind the map is converted from CS:S to CS:GO, and note everything remains functional in the process.
    Yea the boost worked for the 1st 2-3 times but I messed up quite a few times and then it started getting stuck and it wouldn't let me pass through it.
    I appreciate the information tho

Thread Information