Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    True, I am using nyro's textures and I love them

New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a cool concept for a map, however you should put more thought into where the slow-motion zones are placed.
    I'd also suggest making it more obvious where they are too, have some sort of visual indication of the zone where the slow-motion starts and ends so they can anticipate when they lose/regain their speed. Func_dustmotes or a particle system or something, idk.

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I will add these details after finishing the surf parts. I thought about func_dustmotes and added them into the 1 place already weeks ago. Ty for your feedback <3

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/5b...otion_BETA.zip
    You can download the BETA version of the map above. I finally finished the map so you can try it, but there are still no lights, sound effects (don't think I'll add them anyway, dunno).
    I changed a few ramps to make them more smooth, if you will report anything I can still fix things to improve the map overall, so report as much things as you can (and that you think are important) please. I am tired of this map so I am trying to finish it ASAP. And the most important.. I am not a pro, but I can pass T4 / T5 maps and I can't pass my own map (the map is possible to finish tho, I tested all parts of the map, I just can't finish it in a run). I don't think it's T6, but you can check it on your own. Oh, and the most important, tell me where you'd like to extend / cut slow-motion zones, or remove / add them.
    Thanks for the support, and let me know if you were patient enough to finish my map.
    (I pakratted all the textures I think, but let me know if there are some missing textures)
    Last edited by Masog; 09-18-2014 at 12:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Uhm... I guess I can try to test it on my temporary extremely shitty laptop (even shittier than the one I had before) x)

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are tried of the map you should take a break until you feel like mapping at it again and not rush it, cause that's what noob mappers do.

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Sacred That's why I am still working on this map after ~2 years. Overall It's not like I don't want to do it, just even thinking about adding lights to a large map makes me tired.
    All the stages were made carefully, I love designing maps, just as I said, lights, I hate them. Oh, and optimizing maps is boring too.
    @edit: Feedback, please?

Post Thanks / Like
    take out slow motion zones and add lights

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why mah slow motion zones?

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Posting to refresh the thread and to let u know that surf_MOTION (now not SLOW_MOTION because people wanted it to be removed) is going to be finished this week, at least it should be. All I have to do is adding lights, I just added them to a few places, but it's so boring that I'll have to finish it partly to not fell asleep.
    Screenshots on updated places with lights (may get changed):
    http://imgur.com/a/KAd19 - album

Thread Information