Re: I've never seen such an attrocious amount of admin abuse

This is fucking gold

Post Thanks / Like

h8rz guna h8 m8

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like

this is all total lies. this is NOT ME this is the same people that were coming in flaming and spamming ther server the same day that i muted u for being a whiney lil bitch steelpillow. they done the exact same thing for 3 hours before u came into the server that day. copying peoples names constant flood about gamerfoods bullshit in the chat. this is what i was talking about . NONE OF THIS BULLSHIT IS ME . but you can contiune to beleive this fucking retard and think that its me while whoever it really is still troling ur servers

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like

lol u can clearly see in the post of his past names that he was copying my name to steel pillow. witch if u read my orignal post on the mic spam/ chat flood i say the guy in there server copying my names and others names in the server flooding constnatly was same guy spamming gamerfood bullshit

THIS IS NOT ME!
    but contiune to belive this fucking retard steel pillow who loveeessss ksf community so muhc but has only be tehre 4 times in the past 2weeks when i have been there consntaly more than 8 hours a day for the past month dealing with all the spammers and trollers and helping kids who need help there this kid is total bullshit but its all good contiune belivieing and thinking this is me and ul see it contiunes

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by reimufag
    tldr, but i believe that chicken is 1 of the most autistic guy i've ever seen. Ban!!!
    qft

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SteelPillow
    Not only has he created brand new forum accounts that has 1 comment (for the sake of defending himself on these several posts), he created troll steam accounts and actually BOUGHT cs:go to come in there and mimic my name
    you actually put a LOT of time in to trying to get all father banned. do you really think he would put all that time in to doing that?

I'm just getting tired of seeing you around here. You should just calm down or go somewhere else mate.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive been around on KSF for a while now, and ive seen this steelpillow guy lash out at father for no reason pleanty of times.
    But on the other side its also true ive seen father use "bad" language every now and then aswell, but overall i dont think he's been abusing ever really.
    Whenever ive seen him gag / mute someone, theres been a reason for it.

Thread Information