Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

I am a raging faggot

Hello I like to rage on forums because I didnt get my way. Waaahh

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Worst surfing server I've ever been on

There's been some "issues" between OG and KSF recently, so i guess people are taking that to heart.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4318

You can read some of that for more information.

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like

yup muted u for shit talking ksf server and talking about OG servers and i have no power to kick so i never kicked u there was a admin there when all this was happening maybe he kicked u but that wasnt me and i resilenced u because you contiuned to rejoin and flame over the mic like a 5 yr old.

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chickenispro
    yup muted u for shit talking ksf server and talking about OG servers and i have no power to kick so i never kicked u there was a admin there when all this was happening maybe he kicked u but that wasnt me and i resilenced u because you contiuned to rejoin and flame over the mic like a 5 yr old.
    I never shit talked the ksf server, you muted three people before I even said a word. All I said was that you were a power tripping faggot which seemed to be decently true. Never said I was kicked either, guess you can't read that well though. I stated you kicked someone for saying vegetables was a shit map. You muting people for saying they were there because OG is/was down is childish. Seems like a common thing for admins/donors to do in the ksf servers judging by these forums.

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like

hahah right kid as i repeat i dont even have admin so couldnt have kicked anyone get ur facts str8 and yes i muted you OG groupies . and i will mute u every time i see you period

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chickenispro
    hahah right kid as i repeat i dont even have admin so couldnt have kicked anyone get ur facts str8 and yes i muted you OG groupies . and i will mute u every time i see you period
    Like I said, just power tripping. You also were telling people to spectate you because you thought you were the best and when I watched you never finished the map...must be why all the better surfers are on OG away from butthurt douchebags like you

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like

hahah ur so funny yeah i so said im the best please spec me i help people do shit they stuck on only timei ask for spec . but yeah yeah keep crying a river you wer so butt hutt u came on here and flamed so whos the loser. GG go back to og scrub

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

You said "spec me noobs I'm the best on here" and yet you were terrible, how could you possibly help new people when you yourself are bad? You surf on KSF because you can't surf with the better surfers on OG. You'll be playing vegetables and aircontrol until you hit puberty. In between failing maps you should work on your spelling kiddo. Seriously, you and the "admins" need to learn how to properly run a server. Banning and muting people because you "think OG is DDOSing or paying people to DDOS" KSF servers (which they aren't doing and have never done) but you clearly know everything.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mERCILESS
    Joined this server because OG is down because of DDOS, instant mute because I mentioned I surf on OG. I leave and come back and ask why I was muted and "The All Father" says no OG faggots allowed and mutes me and three others instantly. Then proceeds to kick people for saying vegetables is a overplayed shit map. Fuck this shit surf server community, OG will always be better. They at least let you talk without getting instant muted by power tripping faggot admins/donators.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/itzjosh/sc ... 6382250138

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mERCILESS
    You said "spec me noobs I'm the best on here" and yet you were terrible, how could you possibly help new people when you yourself are bad? You surf on KSF because you can't surf with the better surfers on OG. You'll be playing vegetables and aircontrol until you hit puberty. In between failing maps you should work on your spelling kiddo. Seriously, you and the "admins" need to learn how to properly run a server. Banning and muting people because you "think OG is DDOSing or paying people to DDOS" KSF servers (which they aren't doing and have never done) but you clearly know everything.
    > You surf on KSF because you can't surf with the better surfers on OG.

Thread Information