Close

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like

OG Servers..............

so the KSF servers in CS GO are down at the moment. so i am surfing OG servers. some guy in chat talking about there are no good tier 2 maps on here right now. i say sure they are. he said i dont see any give me some names. i said i dont remember the names off the top of my head but i know we have them in rotation on KSF easy server thats where i usally surf. he says oh id like to see some. I say its down right now but u can come over anytime when it comes back online. BAMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! Banstick
    Perma Ban all OG servers. without a word a warning a nothing. just instant banned ..... Fuck Og Servers.,, wasnt like i was spamming chat COME TO KSF trying to rip people out there servers or something i was just tryin to help the dude out and get perma banned. GG OG Fucking Scrubz

-The All Father

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fuck OG Servers..............

A tip would be to write it in their forum instead of here. I'm sure that they will realise the misstake if you just enlighten em'.
    http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5...ssignature.png
    Because none of us are as cruel as all of us

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like

there was no mistake the admin there blatantly banned me . he said ohhh thats a ban when i said what i said. and then banned me. could give zero fucks about getting unbanned only reason i was in there shit servers in the first place was because ksf was down .

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah we try our best to keep our admins under control. I can't say the same for other servers.

Thread Information