Greetings and salutations. I have been meaning to put an app in for a while but after I bought VIP I pretty much had the ability to do keep the peace in the servers when I surfed there for the most part. However VIP was more of a way of giving back to KSF but I feel like I could do more with admin privileges as sometimes the less mature of the community can be rather persistent. As of yet I haven't had any serious complaints about my use of VIP commands as far as I am aware. I work 2nd shift so I can cover the later hours of the day/night. It usually takes a lot for me to use my mute/gag commands. Aside from blatant spamming, or if the general consensus of the other people in the server is to take action I usually just let people do their own thing. I know/have spoken to on a somewhat limited basis some admins, Mada, Dick Wizard, Nowlech, a few others probably but those are the ones that came to mind (sorry if I forgot you<3). I really like KSF, I probably spend an unhealthy amount of time surfing here. The only thing that gets to me is the lesser members of the community sometimes, that, and maybe surf_portal_game4.

As for more about who I am. I am 26 and I work at a craft brewery. I have been known to MAYBE have a few to many when I surf sometimes, but it is all in good fun. Out of high school I went to college for game art, Wasn't really my thing but I still dabble very rarely. Been meaning to try and make a surf map but the hammer editor wields like an drunken epileptic ferret to me so I wouldn't count on anything spectacular if I get around to it. I surf daily, currently hotshot on cs:go although I attribute that more to the point scale on cs:go as oppose to any testament of skill. Beaten a few t4s, but that's about it.

Anyway, thanks for the server and community you guys built here. I hope I can help out.

Also if I were to get admin can I still have a custom tag? Or is the admin tag required? Not that it's a deal breaker just curious.