I am writing to formally request the departure of THERAPIST from their current position within the server. While reaching this decision was not taken lightly, it has become evident that their lack of involvement on the team is adversely affecting our community's overall efficiency and productivity.

The primary reasons for this request are as follows:

1. Skill Deficiency:

Throughout their time as a team member, it has become apparent that THERAPIST lacks the essential skills and level of activity expected for this role. Their inability to effectively handle administrative tasks and address issues has led to heightened dissatisfaction among server members.

2. Inactivity:

Unfortunately, THERAPIST has been noticeably inactive in recent years, resulting in no responses to user inquiries and an overall lack of attentiveness to the server's needs.

As a community, we firmly believe that the responsibilities of a team member should be entrusted to individuals who demonstrate a genuine commitment to the server's growth, possess the required skill set, and actively participate in its management. While we recognize THERAPIST's past contributions, it is crucial that we prioritize the well-being of the community.

I understand that this decision may be challenging, and I am more than willing to discuss the matter further if necessary. Our ultimate goal is to uphold a positive and flourishing environment within the server, and we firmly believe that taking this step will enable us to achieve that objective.