I am writing to formally request the termination of Demon from their current position within the server. While this decision is not taken lightly, it has become apparent that their ongoing involvement in the team is hindering the overall efficiency and productivity of our community.

The primary reasons for this termination request are as follows:

1. Lack of Skill:

Over the course of their tenure as an admin, it has become evident that Demon lacks the necessary skills and activity expected for this role. Their inability to effectively handle administrative tasks and resolve issues has led to increased dissatisfaction among server members.

2. Reduced Activity:

Regrettably, Demon has been noticeably inactive in recent years. Their diminished presence has resulted in delayed responses to user queries and an overall lack of attentiveness to the server's needs.

As a community, we believe that the responsibilities of an admin should be entrusted to individuals who demonstrate a commitment to the server's growth, possess the required skill set, and actively participate in its management. While we acknowledge the contributions made by Demon in the past, we firmly believe that their current status as a KSF member is no longer in the best interest of the community.

I understand that this decision might be difficult, and I am open to discussing the matter further if necessary. Our goal is to maintain a positive and thriving environment within the server, and we believe that making this change will enable us to achieve that objective.