Close

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Question HSW Detection CSS

Sometimes when surfing HSW on the CSS servers it is completely fine, but other times mid run it changes the autodetect to normal. I've lost some decent runs because they completed as a normal time. I'm using the HSW binds buried somewhere else in this forum. Not sure what causes it, but I've noticed it happening more at the very end and very beginning of stages on staged maps, but on linears it just happens randomly. I suspect it might have something to do with prestrafing or quick wiggle strafes, which coincidentally happen at the beginning and end of most maps/stages. I'm not the only one this has happened to so I figured I'd ask if this could be looked into. Maybe the autodetect could be replaced with !style or even just !nrm !hsw !sw !bw with their own included movement restrictions. Just an idea, not sure how that would work in practice (especially backwards, I'm not even sure how that works now to be honest.)

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you strafe too fast it tends to go back to normal timer, only way I've noticed it changes

Post Thanks / Like
    This used to happen to me when i played Half side ways. it was my binds, here's a link to new and better binds.

https://pastebin.com/i9DKwFSV

4. Thanks roosta :c thanked for this post
    New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Huh, I didn't think that would have been an issue. Thank you, I'll give it a go.

Thread Information