Close

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's weird that this emotionally bothers you but telling multiple people to kill themselves doesn't
    03:14 - MIKE: you should have fucking warned me
    03:14 - MIKE: now you have to buy me a new desk
    03:14 - MIKE: cause the boner i got smashed right through it

2. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Likes Louieismyname liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blink, I know that is not evidence. If people go back and delete their messages I'm fine - I'm more than fine, then the lies are removed from the world. My goal is not a lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo_97 View Post
    It's weird that this emotionally bothers you but telling multiple people to kill themselves doesn't
    2 persons, Sam and Simex. I told Syfo and Kiiru that they lacked backbone and integrity.

That's why I said it was a complex context. To short it down as great as I can ... It all started with I heard about whoknows_ksf settings were changed, consequentially, all former times were outdated on a pretty competitive map. I typed many messages about this issue on the Danish Discord. I requested my old good friend Syfo to look at this. He replied, "fuck you". No one really took it seriously on the Danish Discord, so as last resort I went on KSF Discord and complaint about this, especially KSF lacking procedures to change settings on maps once they have already been released.

One of the problems was that Simex who had WR interests in the map was the same guy who asked the top10 holders whether it would be fine to change the settings. This entails an obvious conflict of interest, group pressure, and so on. Top10 holders have to be able to approve/disapprove anonymously and the guy responsible for collecting their approvals/disapprovals should be impartial.

Some of my "rivalries" commented on this where they personally attacked me instead of commenting on the issue, subsequently, an extremely disgusting and unpleasant mob mentality rose. Some good guys also tried to have a conversation about it, e.g., not_zombie. Eventually, that mob got me banned thanks to the racist, autism-hating Sam who also has a personal issue with me. So at that point, I felt emotionally crushed. You have to imagine having a mob against you of haters at one time, AND then afterward being banned without a valid reason, thus being subject to pure abuse of power, it's like getting trampled on ONCE you have already been trampled. You can laugh of this, but it had a strong emotional impact on me and is far worse than spamming "kill yourself" which was obviously done in extreme frustration and whilst I was emotionally crushed.
    Last edited by Michael.Viera; 02-15-2021 at 03:36 PM.

4. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael.Viera View Post
    I requested my old good friend Syfo to look at this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael.Viera View Post
    He replied, "fuck you" .
    lol

6. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    why are you trying to justify telling people to kill themselves by you not feeling good?
    I don't see an apology or an ounce of remorse

8. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those are the circumstances that explain why I not just went mad but lost my mind. I have told you that Simex lied to me about something in the preceding events. Sam abused his power. I have apologized for Simex (because what I wrote was not proportional [I apologized twice actually]) and I withdrew it because he kept talking about the incident untruthfully as I wrote in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmoley View Post
    so you told a child to commit suicide lol?
    edit: I think Simex was 17 y/o. It rings hollow criticizing me for abusive behavior toward kids. Who has admin abused young boys like Bocuma (back in 2016) and Levi? How old was Levi when Tele admin abused him? 13? Don't come here and apply standards that you never ever have applied to yourselves.

How much remorse do you guys demand from Deadeye? I searched "kill yourself" on KSF Discord few days ago and found a screenshot where Deadeye wrote that to Beetle. I only checked the first page of search results.
    Last edited by Michael.Viera; 02-15-2021 at 06:05 PM.

10. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We even had that incident on videotape. How many KSF members stood in line against abusement of kids when it was revealed on Youtube that one of your KSF members had abused a kid? How many? That's why I say that people like Syfo and Kiiru, and many KSF members, have no integrity because even though they know shit happens that is completely wrong, they are scared of involving themself because of social games. But every member has a moral share in what KSF do (as member). Don't come here. KSF is the only one who abuses kids and do nothing about it when it is revealed.

12. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    why are you trying to justify telling people to kill themselves by you not feeling good?
    I don't see an apology or an ounce of remorse
    Did you even read his post?
    Clearly he says that he do remorse his action of telling a young adult a tale on how he could kill himself, but then later retracted it, due to the continues lies against him. Stating someone should kill himself, is not the same as threathening to kill someone. Legally and morally it's very different. Not something anyone should joke about.

If someone kept saying you were "pedophile", which you denied. But the person kept saying the same thing after several mature attempts to stop his lies, and you then told him to go kill himself. It's very different from you threathening to actually kill him in person. It's obivously just a means to let the person know you are tired of his lies.

This is just so wierd. You all talk like you want to get rid of Jabra (from my discord observations). Yet it's like an almost weekly thing on discord to joke about him. I was personally kinda shocked, to see that after joining the Discord.
    What reason is there to keep spreading rumours about a person who can't defend himself, because he is banned.
    Idk what the guy did, but seriously get over it, bullying is obviously not nice.

Just look on the discord, "Jabra" is mentioned almost 500 times since he was banned, in almost only mocking/bullying scenarious, and then you all play "shocked" when he once in a while pop up to defend himself lawl.
    In comparisson "ksf" is mentioned only 18 times as much, and Jabra's alternative names is not even accounted for.... Kinda insane how obsessed someone can be about a guy who was banned long ago lol.
    Last edited by Xilanem; 02-15-2021 at 11:00 PM.

14. Likes Michael.Viera liked this post
    Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What video of abuse are you referring to? You keep bringing up incidents that people have long forgotten to justify your actions. That kind of behavior hasn't been tolerated on the servers or in the community discord for years now. You speak of the emotional distress you've suffered over false allegations, yet here you are accusing Sam of being racist and hating people with autism. You're a hypocrite and you only ever cause drama because of your over the top reactions and inability to hold a discussion without getting heated. You should move on from ksf. It's clearly not good for your mental health.
    03:14 - MIKE: you should have fucking warned me
    03:14 - MIKE: now you have to buy me a new desk
    03:14 - MIKE: cause the boner i got smashed right through it

16. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello real person who is definitely not an alt account of Jabra, interesting you joined just this month, have only this post and write exactly like Jabra

18. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    kill yourself
    nah jk
    oh wait actually kill yourself

^ no remorse here

from a quick look through jabra mentions it's mostly just people calling out jabra when he joins on a new discord account to post a paragraph, idk if messages have been deleted but I didn't see any lies spread about him in the first 10~ pages, just light hearted memes

20. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post

Thread Information