Close

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael.Viera View Post
    By the way, to the reader who didn't know, Sony did cover up for death threat rumors about me as he is a somewhat head admin (thus somewhat responsible for its content) on the Discord where he has kept me banned from denying the false allegations, excluded me from the evidence without luck, and hasn't done anything to crack down on the wide-spread rumors which he probably/maybe knew of, but neither after being informed by me, despite he could search them up on his Discord and find them in a few seconds (just like all his other colleagues) - and still has not cracked down on the rumors after evidence was provided. So yes, Sony is that kind of guy who embraces death threat rumors that falsely portray a person as a perpetrator.

But as can be predicted in the following comments:
    Jabra, can you please stop dragging my name through the mud.

As I recently said, I have not once deleted anyone's messages that have pertained to this situation or have tried to cover it up whatsoever.

I do not believe I have ever banned your accounts as well. You can create an account, look up all the previous messages you desire, and I will not ban you. Simple as that.

Let's get back to the crux of this situation. I agree that you didn't specifically say that you were going to kill Simex. I believe you did something far worse.

You told someone that's underage to kill themselves. Not only did you do this, you told him to kill himself in detail.

Here is the translated version of what you said. "Lie down in your mud cave, rot up and die like the creep you are."

You not only wanted him to kill himself, you wanted him to do it in one of the most disgusting ways imaginable. You wanted him to kill himself slowly. You wanted him to slowly succumb to the effects of dehydration, starvation, and hypothermia. Not only that, you then wanted him to rot in that cave, where his family would never be able to recover his remains for a decent burial. This is what you implied with your message, and it's disgusting.

You can make any excuse that you would like, such as saying you were extremely mad; however, you will never be excused from saying such a thing.

You will always carry this burden with you for the rest of your life, and I feel sorry for you, Jabra.

I hope one day you will apologize to Simex, again. I also hope that you will internally reconcile and admit to yourself that what you said was horribly wrong, and to strive to become a better person.

2. Thanks Louieismyname, Sam, yoshiii thanked for this post
    Likes Louieismyname, Sam, Juxtapo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Underage? He was 17 I think. Sony, it was disgusting, that's why I apologized again - I did that on page 7 But you fail to take the context into account completely. Also, none of these things I said was personal, they even targeted 2 of his friends as well (who had indeed bullied me). I didn't use any confidential information or alike. It was just another Jabra rant which he had seen thousands of on the Danish Discord. Still horrible.

I can try to describe in better detail what happened. I ranted on the Danish Discord about the thing that I disliked that KSF didn't have procedures to change map settings after they have been released (which we don't have to discuss). I tagged everyone in the Danish Discord in my first message. I urged the Danish KSF members (which consisted of Syfo, Kiiru, Simex, and Exu) to raise this issue. I did this repeatedly, and I also tagged Syfo personally, and that was when I was told: "fuck you". To be honest, I don't know why this issue meant so much to me. But I kept ranting desperately and there was just no response really other than Simex trying to cover up that he had played a significant role in removing max vel on the map. And I was like "oooh no" don't make me go to KSF Discord. I think I also msg'ed Simex before I went to KSF Discord. I do remember I typed nice messages to him in the beginning - and then it escalated (as you will hear).

Well, there was no response anywhere, so as an absolute last resort you come to the KSF Discord and complain. You have all the arguments ready, the substance (which people have made a meme somehow), I posted them, and then a disgusting mob atmosphere rises that totally ignored my concerns but just trashtalks you relentlessly, like 20 people versus 1 (if we also include the reaction emojis). Like verbally group gangrape (xd). I did everything on the Danish Discord for THAT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN, and it happened ...

It's actually what is defined as bullying - just through the internet which makes it ofc. a bit better than if it was 20 persons irl that trashtalked you in a room. Well, as I tried to reply to people and discuss the matter, I remember not_zombie being one of them, then Sam joined out of nowhere and typed "if you (me) type one more message, you are banned". I was in this moment already writing and preparing a reply to a person to discuss the matter. I do also think meanwhile in that pause other people had continued the harassment after Sam's warning, but they didn't get banned, so it didn't make a lot of sense, so I chose to finish my reply and post it - then I was banned.

Well. You have to imagine how difficult it was for me at this point. I had tried anything to prevent KSF Discord, but as last resort, I "had" to, and then you are just met with the most disgusting verbal abuse 20 versus 1. Many people don't know how that feels because they are so concerned with aligning themselves with other people that they have never tried to be in such situations. It's pure bullying. Well, I do accept that, but then being banned and punished for being bullied in a 20 versus 1 situation, just felt horrible. It is far worse than what Simex experienced.

I don't think you understand how it feels to be socially excluded. But I do accept that, also because I do sometimes behave weirdly which can easily be picked on by guys like Sunday, etc.

But to be banned for already being socially excluded made me just break down completely.

But this doesn't even take everything into context.

A few days before I spent a night to finding edgebug cases for KSF which was added to a KSF's public document where they deal with map fixes. I did it because I didn't know what to do at a night, and then I just decided to think about edgebug cases. I added them to KSF's document anonymously. I called myself "Sunday". Just for fun. I believe it was at that point as I entered KSF Discord to search for the Google Doc that I stumbled upon the max vel remove on surf_whoknows. Yeah.

Well as you can see. I was verbally gangraped 20 versus 1 (maybe funny way to express it xd), I did everything for that shouldn't happen, it happened. The only reason that I happened to stumble upon the case was because that I chose to help KSF. So I broke down after that ban in its literal sense.

You can also see me desperately making that appeal about my help in my first messages to Sam. https://imgur.com/a/jbSwT8q
    But he just mocks me.

So naturally, I went insanely mad. Sam used this to his advantage and posted messages of me raging on the KSF Discord where everyone laughed at me completely losing my face and having a literal emotional breakdown - which I guess is funny for some people. It felt horrible. But I had a plan to come back to reply. But the ban worked as an IP ban and not even proxy worked. It just made it even worse because Sam and his gang could control the stories as they wanted and depict whatever picture they wanted of the incident. But then I turned into the Danish Discord to seek comfort ... but ... there I saw my friend Kiiru laughing at the incident as well as he had seen the pictures that Sam shared - and I wrote indignantly about whether he even understood what happened, he replied to me and said that I was completely ridiculous. I remember having a complete emotional breakdown here.

I stumbled upon the case just because I chose to help KSF, I desperately tried to capture the Danish KSF members' attention about this issue so I didn't have to be involved. I coulnd't make it. The problem was that I was always ranting, and they couldn't distinguish my serious rants and less serious rants. So as last resort I went to KSF where I was trashtalked and verbally abused 20v1, banned without valid reason, made a public fool out of because I lost my face. I turned to the Danish Discord to seek comfort, and then even in my personal space to find my danish friend making a fool out of me.

Yeah, then I wrote to Simex.

This is the importance of context because what I wrote to Simex was written in powerlessness after being completely made a public fool out of, losing my face, perhaps in front of hundred of people, etc.

This is far worse than doing horrible things to people in powerful positions as KSF members have done for so many years, even toward children below 15. What I said was said in powerlessness, as a pathetic socially excluded weak man that day. Being in a powerful position and abusing people is far worse and something that KSF members have participated in since ever, and never apologizes for, but rather laughs at it.

And Simex was to a moderate extent familiar with the context, he heard that I had raged to several people, saw my rants on the Danish Discord etc.

If you are getting beaten up by 20 people and the victim screams "kill yourself!" repeatedly, then it somehow isn't brutal, right? The problem in this instance was that Simex was not involved in what happened on the KSF Discord, or sharing pictures of me losing my face, etc. He lied somewhat about his role in removing max vel, but it was by no means a big thing. But he had lied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, if anyone can't understand how terrible this felt, then fuck them. Being yelled at by someone after going through that is more sad than scary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the context and why it is completely absurd to call these death threats and in fact, they are not death threats. The whole context just makes it even worse that I was portrayed as a perpetrator. I was anything, but a perpetrator that day, I was a victim. It was a terrible day and I felt it was necessary to cut an IRL friendship even. So cmon, dude?

The fact that I was portrayed as a perpetrator after that event was unbearable in all ways. But I had to accept it. But then death threat rumors arrived and I found out I was ACTUALLY portrayed as a perpetrator, not just informally, but in a legal sense nearly. Just made it even fucking worse. I tried to cope with it. I couldn't in the long run. That's why I'm here for telling the stories, that I'm not a fucking perpetrator. And I don't accept these rumors, and no one should. I just cared about some issues.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The DIscord ban works as IP ban. You together with all your other KSF members completely neglected the rumors, and you didn't even want to search it up, despite you are head admin for that platform it was spread. Maybe that's not exactly covering up, but strongly neglecting a case, though in communion with your colleagues. But I get your point that it was more horrible than just "kill yourself" ofc., but the context is even more horrible, losing an IRL friend etc. So yeah, now we talk about what happened, we cover both sides. This is what KSF has tried to deny me and just depict me straight out as a perpetrator, not fair ...
    Last edited by Michael.Viera; 03-03-2021 at 03:49 PM.

4. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    if only I'd read this much for uni

6. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Likes alfie22, Sam, Louieismyname liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    this actually clears things up, thank you for sharing jabra.

If it makes things any better for you, the internet is extremely fickle and most people had already completely forgot about what happened.

You seem to be concerned about the effect it had on the relationships with your friends and to be honest there is nothing we can do for you. You will have to patch up things with them yourself and add value to their lives with your friendship, and if they dont want to theres sadly not much you can do but to let them go and find new ones.

I have to agree that hivemind is strong in ksf discord and some people can be assholes and that sam sometimes takes decisions on who he excludes from the community emotionally, as in who he dislikes in the moment rather than what you (jabra) perceive as justice. But you have to understand that he is under a lot of pressure aswell and he is still young and becoming more mature with time.

Ksf usually is a rather forgiving place, after a bit of time and enough evidence that earlier problems (crazy ranting in your case) are not an issue anymore (i.E. synki, nyastle).

8. Likes Michael.Viera, username liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for admitting something man. but I don't acknowledge that you are in a position to forgive me (except Simex), but rather the opposite (which I think this thread has demonstrated as well with countless harassment and neglecting), and I don't need/want to come back, and I would not even consider it in my entire life before I could get an apology.

It was the most horrible character assassination I have ever experienced (which started even before the Simex incident as you hear), but you are ofc. also right that the internet quickly forgets such things. And you are also right that he is under a lot of pressure. In the hindsight, I do also think I demanded too much perfection from Sacred sometimes, like dealing with map fixes 100p consistently, using procedures, use rules, etc., but it is hard to have the energy for perfection when you have a professional or study life besides just like Sam. I guess you could also try more division of labor. But maybe no one wants.

edit: I talked about the strafe spawn zone ban discussion where Morning was banned etc. to put some of these issues into perspective, but I decided to omit it because I don't want to make so lenghty messages every time.

second edit: I believe when Momentum Mod Discord chooses to ban people, they debate it before in a group. There are many people who want to support you as you are the most competitive surf community. I don't think it would be that hard to divide labor more, but I guess Sam's salary would fall then? I don't know. I just relate to what you wrote. With all those mappers working their ass off, tons of educated people, etc., it just seems unimaginable. Your KSF clan has high prestige, and you can exchange the KSF membership for people contributing with things as well.

I don't know man, at least was both sides finally covered.

third edit: I was told by Gmmbearz about Caff and Exu, that Exu had told him something horrible using confidential information, apparently so horrible that he couldn't even tell what, after losing a WR. And when I heard about it, I was like, have they ever heard the story from Exu's side? Because really since my incident, I knew you can't know for sure know what comes out of KSF since they don't seem to be interested in both sides. Maybe they were in this case, and I assume he actually just lost that WR and was a very bad loser that day, sadly. Reminds me of Morning, he has surfed since 2005 and has a clear ideology about how surf should be which was totally run over. He gets very frustrated understandably but also put forward arguments, maybe too frustrated, and he could have been thrown down in the shitpost section temporarily perhaps or got a warning or alike. But to ban the losers and those who stand in minority positions, that's disgusting. But yeah, I'm always cautious when I hear about such conflicts from the KSF community now. It's like the rule of the mob on KSF, and you shouldn't trust anything

last edit 5. march: as you can see, reader, a lot of apologies were thrown in this thread, for blink telling me to kill myself, for the countless sarcasm and bully atmosphere (e.g. Louimyname, Oliver, Sam, etc.), for Stevo accusing me of spreading hate, Simex doing the same (who also lied about not lying about the incident and who lied about what happened and who lied about that I threat people with legal cases in plural, a lot of dumb shit) , for denying something which evidently happened and which many people knew of and which they could find themself under a minute, for denying me access to this, for the character assination on KSF discord by Sam (and look at them insisting that Sam should apologize), Shifty saying that I have never brought joy to the community, and a lot of shit. I haven't even gone through the thread to list it all up - that's just what I can remember. so as you can see, and as I have said repeatedly, this community is absolutely morally corrupt, and I just hope they will leave me alone forever now and stop spreading rumors and lies about me.
    Last edited by Michael.Viera; 04-01-2021 at 02:51 PM.

10. Thanks username thanked for this post
    Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael.Viera View Post
    But then I turned into the Danish Discord to seek comfort ... but ... there I saw my friend Kiiru laughing at the incident as well as he had seen the pictures that Sam shared - and I wrote indignantly about whether he even understood what happened, he replied to me and said that I was completely ridiculous.
    Just my point of view. You got upset because I didn't give you right in your claims. I still think it's completely ridiculous that you tried to drag me into this entire circus you have created.
    Mapper & surfer. Umad?

12. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Likes Louieismyname, username liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't drag you into anything. You dragged yourself into this by laughing at me being banned without reason as explained elaborately, and after informing you about what happened (roughly though), you did nothing about it as a KSF member (and there went plenty of time before I got mad from that point). Yeah, I did, INCLUDING, get mad at you because of your passiveness after informing you about what happened. Understandably, when you 1. just have laughed at me (as explained) without apologizing after informing you about what happened and after the most disgusting and dehumanizing treatment I have ever experienced 2. is a member of KSF and don't take any responsibility for sheer admin abuse carried out by that group you are a member of and whose actions you have shares in (rather you just laugh at it), 3. have never ever done it in the plenty of years where admin abuse case after admin abuse have been evident and where you have been more or less active as well.

You didn't disagree with anything concisely. I don't get mad at people for disagreeing, haha. You just refused to look at what happened because you are afraid of conflict and never take a stance because you have no integrity - except in these situations where you stand in 20vs1 and can score cheap points from your other backbone-lacking mates as right now. If you know what I did wrong on KSF Discord that day that preceded my ban, then explain me. Helping KSF with 50 edgebug cases? So yes, passiveness was 1 factor, but not the deciding factor, otherwise, I should have been mad at Exu as well which I was never, so that disproves it already.
    Last edited by Michael.Viera; 03-22-2021 at 03:05 PM.

14. Likes Louieismyname liked this post
    Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can I drag myself in to state that you are wasting your time?

This is not a personal opinion either. You are without a shadow of a doubt wasting your time.

16. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Likes Louieismyname liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nah, I would have played zombie otherwise. But if I should rank that between answering you and playing zombie, yeah, I'm wasting my time.

18. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool. Do everyone a favour and go play zombie.

20. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Likes Louieismyname liked this post

Thread Information