Close

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Disgusting defamation against me, Jabra, on KSF Discord

I have seen many outrageous claims about my character on KSF Discord, all kinds of horrible lies, and even hatred against innate biological characteristics such as autism, which gets very close to resembling racism/eugenics since autism, at least childhood autism, is genetic.

I can tolerate much of this because I do in general believe people should be allowed to speak about everything, but ...

The worst I had seen yet was that I had sent death threats to a person called Simex. I want for once and all to put this defamation to the grave because this is very serious. Death threats are equivalent to violence and illegal in every single country on earth.

I have tried to dismiss this but whenever I join KSF Discord to reply to these awful things that are said about me, I get banned (ban deletes messages).

So this is a public statement where I for once and all stress that I have never threatened Simex. Simex lied to me about something which he even admitted himself.
    So I was extremely mad (not only because of that though) at him so I wrote some lines about how he should kill himself (expressing the wish of his death, like an extended version of "kill yourself" which even KSF admins have done, e.g., Deadeye to Beetle) and, by the way, I did it privately, thus I could impossibly encourage violence. I apologized for my horrible utterances, but Simex kept talking about the incident in a way that didn't present the complete picture of what happened (the whole context is also very complex), thus he lied again so I withdraw my apology.

The big lie was that I sent death threats to him which has been carried forward to this day in the community and in KSF Discord.

For once and all, I have not. And if this post gets deleted, some people can anticipate a lawsuit for defamation because I will not accept the fact that I'm being exhibited as a violent criminal. I will not accept this why I also chose to carry my IRL name in this post.

My only demand is that this post stands - else I'm looking forward to seeing what legal means I can take into use.

Edit 20. February.
    It turned out that Simex also lied about not lying about it (Simex is ofc. also a KSF member).

He wrote:
    Det var ikke min ide, jeg skrev kun besked for dem, men jeg synes også selv at mappet kunne være så meget bedre uden maxvel. Halvdelen af top10 er enige i at mappet kunne være bedre uden maxve, og den anden halvdel har vi ikke spurgt, da vi var næsten 100% sikre på at de ville have det på samme måde. Dette kan vi selvfølgelig ikke være sikre på dog.

Google translated
    It was not my idea, I only wrote message for them, but I also think that the folder could be so much better without maxvel. Half of the top10 agree that the folder could be better without maxve, and the other half we did not ask as we were almost 100% sure they would have it the same way. Of course, we can not be sure of this though.

He didn't only write for them. He continuously contacted Sam to keep the idea alive who continuously refused him. He clearly wrote for himself as well. I guess it was also only him who asked the top10 holders and not a "we", but I don't know about that. He also wrote a second message to elaborate on his involvement which he tactically ignored when I mentioned it, but by doing that he amusingly also knew what message I was referring to because he could see my point.

He couldn't reply to this (check page 12)

Edit 24. February.
    It did ofc. turn out what I said was true.
    It was written that I had sent a death threat and it was taken for granted.

https://imgur.com/a/7yEcBiu

Why did you have to deny it? Why didn't you bother to search it up yourself? Yeah, it was my job in some way, but I was banned by you.
    In the hindsight it seems ridicilous for people that I hadn't screenshotted this.
    Well, the reason I didn't screenshot it was ofc. that I was banned (works as IP ban too), but neither did I expect that people would actually deny this.
    But well, it's KSF, just learn to expect the worst.

I didn't even know Merky was a KSF member until 3. may and that he had even been active in this very thread, page 6

https://imgur.com/a/yuvbJ5j

well, it all makes better sense now, lmfao

Edit 31. March.
    I want to say that the death threat rumor was spread more than just in that case obv. It was a generally accepted thing that they desperately tried to deny. Sadly because I was banned, I couldn't look through it all. I got my friend one day to look at it where he didn't have much time, he found that one, and I do remember a specific conversation where it was said which I told him about, but the message in question had disappeared from that conversation.

[Later more evidence was found, check Edit. 3. May]

The fact that I had to drag them through 13 pages of discussion without them finding Merky's comment (WHO IS A FUCKING KSF MEMBER) that could be found in a very short time proves their total lack of credibility and dishonesty.

I do also wanna say that I tried to contact KSF lowkey before I made this thread (which I also provided somewhat evidence for on page 7), but they just banned me and laughed it off. So my intention was never to start drama actually. They did that themself. The most important about this conflict was actually not whether I had sent death threats or not (which I didn't, but what I wrote was indeed horrible), but the fact that my voice wasn't heard and that I was subject to a complete character assassination that went disgustingly far, and that was completely deprived of context, I had no chance to comment it, and which started BEFORE the Simex incident! (which you can read about on page 16). Maybe they were hesitant to admit the shit because what I had written was indeed horrible, so a bit of exaggeration was okay perhaps as it was still not proportional with what I had done (according to them), but the problem was that EVERYTHING WAS COMPLETELY DEPRIVED OF CONTEXT. It was a literal character assassination. Because of this hesitance, we had to go through 16 pages before they brought up the issue which I had tried to talk about from page 1. They tried to put me down behind my backs; YOU COULD SEE Sam calling Sony's comment at the bottom of page 15 writing "last". He knew what was coming, these guys, Yoshii, Juxtapo, etc., that liked Sony's comment also knew it. They had talked about what was coming inside their echo-chamber, and they believed "haha, we are those who know, LET'S DROP THE BOMB AND DESTROY HIM in front of the people"! But no, in reality they know nothing, they are even more deluded than the people. The reason why they were terribly wrong was that they were completely immersed in a ONE-SIDED telling inside their echo chamber - and that's why you have to listen to both sides, and I hope these guys understand that today. These guys talk in closed echo-chamber groups behind my back where they hoard information and where they paint whatever picture they want of me since they keep me excluded from commenting on them - and people I thought were fairly intelligent buy into them without the least reflection. But this time they had to come up with a stronger public defense, and so it ended on page 16 where I explained the whole story that indeed doesn't paint me as a perpetrator IF ANYTHING it paints KSF as a group of perpetrators and criminals.

Edit 3. May. (yes, the order is abnormal)
    Yeah. It was in this conversation I saw the death threat thing LIVE (I came back to defend the shortcut movie against lies, "Deleted User"/Supervisor is me), but as told, we couldn't find it. But later my friend found this for me in the same conversation

https://imgur.com/a/KEZoVVg

As you can see ... They desperately tried to deny a commonly accepted fact. They literally tried to deny reality. What the fuck are these subhumans?
    They fooled people into believing that I had sent a death threat because I disagreed with someone in a discussion about surf. Yeah, that's exactly what happened, lmfao. What is this clan? Clan of human trash?

Edit 18. April.
    I want to give a shoutout to Shifty for admitting something. It wasn't enough by any means, but he kinda stood out compared with his teammates (despite the cowardly way he entered the thread) which takes guts, and he couldn't have gone further than that without being met with social sanctions. He was a hero. Blink became a bit more mature at the end as well. I had a few issues with some of these old-schoolers as Blink back in the times, especially Jay, but when I think back, I respect them all because they never abused their power, but just trolled through the power of words. The abuse of power and admin privileges started to take over with new generations taking over in 2015/2016, and sadly the old generations failed to see it.

When Beetle made his first thread about banning racial slurs for understandable reasons due to it damaged the streaming community, then many people from the old generations stood against it because of "freedom of speech". But when I presented the same case for people having a slightly bad attitude or immature attitude (usually it was actually the admins who had the bad attitude because by doing that they could set up a trap and have an excuse to abuse their power if they were met with the same attitude back) that is absolutely noncompareable to racism just a half year before, they protected the admin abusers by arguing that the "bad attituders" were guilty of "admin disrespect" etc. So yeah, that's called hypocrisy. I did manage to get the admin disrespect rule removed by persistently contacting Evolv back then in 2016, but the impact was never strong enough as it was a cultural problem fore and foremost ofc.

It was sad to see how the old generations failed to teach the new generations. Due to that, KSF lost many players that moved to CS:GO, and the social community, people speaking at microphone, etc., on the in-game servers kinda died because the social guys with "attitude" were the ones who were most vulnerable to admin abuse. Today I celebrate the fall of KSF and look optimistically into the future as alternative platforms take over so we, including Buzuki, including anyone, once and for all can be free from abuse and corruption, and just do what we love, surf and compete against each other on fair and square terms - free from any neurotic and emotionally unstable kids seeking to control us (Draph, etc.), free from straight-out psychopaths (Sam, Sunday, etc.), free from other people scoring high on one/several of the traits comprising the Dark Triad, free from their herd animals, free from admins' friends getting unfair advantages, free from lies, rumors, hearing of parties-exclusion, defamation, and abuse.

Whilst I respect KSF is a private organization that in general can do whatever they want, they can't just spread defamation and rumors and assassinate people's characters through malevolent lies and hearing of parties-exclusions. I think they learned that lesson dragging them through 16 pages where they got completely destroyed. Not only with regards to that issue but with regards to several related issues that they chose to bring up themself (on page 13 in the third post I explain and give somewhat evidence for why KSF can't be considered a top competitive surf community because it is fundamentally corrupt). It was a boomerang. It was funny and tragic at the same time, mostly tragic.
    Last edited by Michael.Viera; 05-11-2021 at 10:27 AM.

2. Thanks username, ambutes, Sundayy, synki thanked for this post
    Likes BALLERNCIAGA liked this post
    Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never laughed this much in years

4. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Likes Louieismyname liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol
    Last edited by Tucks; 02-15-2021 at 02:14 AM.

6. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael.Viera View Post
    I wrote some lines about how he should kill himself (expressing the wish of his death, like an extended version of "kill yourself"
    so you told a child to commit suicide lol?

8. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have actual evidence of messages sent in the KSF discord or CSS servers which state you threatened Simex?
    Last edited by Stevo_97; 02-15-2021 at 04:41 AM.
    03:14 - MIKE: you should have fucking warned me
    03:14 - MIKE: now you have to buy me a new desk
    03:14 - MIKE: cause the boner i got smashed right through it

10. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, can you guys believe jabra sent death threats to simex? Crazy stuff

12. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    when you forget to add "in a video game" smh

15. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, I don't have any screenshots. I wanted to ensure that so the involved people didn't delete the messages afterward. But since I'm banned I can't really join KSF Discord and take screenshots. But I wrote an "essay" privately a half year ago to someone explaining the situation where I implicitly stated they accused me of sending death threats. And searching through KSF Discord 2 days ago I found it once I could. It has emotionally bothered me in a half year why it was necessary to comment on this and dismiss it.

And yeah, sure taking lawsuit up is a bit amusing, but thinking about it, it is quite severe (which it has been for me) that it was taken for granted on a forum with 1k people active that I had sent death threats
    Last edited by Michael.Viera; 02-15-2021 at 11:21 AM.

17. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    But since I'm banned I can't really join KSF Discord and take screenshots.
    And searching through KSF Discord 2 days ago I found it once I could.
    okay

19. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post

Thread Information